Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to reduce dogs' body fat by 22% in two months, while keeping him or her satisfied
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle with an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven to promote healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels with therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Unique combination of lysine, carnitine and soluble fiber modifies metabolism from fat storing to fat burning
- High natural fiber levels satisfy pets while losing weight with a delicious taste
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Management Chicken Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$116.99Chewy Price$111.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$81.99Chewy Price$77.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic, Urinary + Weight Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 24.5-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$115.99Chewy Price$110.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal...||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat...||New: Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
312 Customer Reviews
My dog love it
I have a Husky that needs to loss aprx 20 pounds. Her Dr prescribed this food. I thought she won't like it but she surprise me. She love it and she eat the whole bowl. I had tried all brands, prescribe or not and she never finished her bowl. But now with this one I don't have to mix it or force her to eat it. Hoping she loss all those xtra pounds. Until now she has loss 2 pounds.
Our purchases and deliveries from Chewy are always purr-fect. My dislike on this recent order is probably more for "HILLS" There should be a much smaller size bag available for their line of Diet Precription food. I had to purchase a 27 5 lb bag of dry R/D dog food for a 16 lbs dog that only gets a 1/4 cup of dry twice a day. An 8 to 12 pound bag would be preferred
She loves it!!
Katy, my Sheltie has gotten a bit older...she's slowing down...she has arthritis now, she needed to lose some weight that kind of snuck up on her. She is a picky eater, but she loves this new food!! It's good for her overall and she hasn't a clue that she's on a diet!!
We bought this for one of our dogs who is over weight. I was concerned that she wouldn't like it but she loves it.. We ended up giving it to three of our other dogs who also love it and poops are solid for the first time in a long time.
This product is excellent for having your fur baby shed pounds, My 3-year-old Pomeranian was terribly overweight at over 18 pounds. My Veterinarian recommended this food for her, under her supervision of course. Followed her instructions on how to feed her. I was skeptical at first. To my amazement, my little one lost over 8 pounds. My Veterinarian is so Happy for my baby. She is More Energetic and More Healthier. She will soon get off this food entirely, as I have to mix it gradually with her original for 7 days until she is on her original food again. I want to thank Hills Prescription Diet r/d for a wonderful food for weight loss. A product that works!! For Pet Parents with Fur Babies:) For a Healthier and Happy Life.
A little pricey but worth it
Our vet recommended this as our dog has a bit of a weight problem. This food is a bit pricey but our Jack loves it. The only other issue is that it seems to be out of stock often.
Canine dog food
Our dog had been on Hills metabolic diet. Our vet changed her food to r/d. We received one order of r/d and felt confident that we would continue to receive r/d. However two days ago we received a bag of Metabolic. Please take care of this because I want r/d instead of Metabolic.
Did not lose weight
My mini golden doodle has been strictly eating this dog food for almost 12 weeks using the recommended amounts for her to lose 10 pounds. In the last 12 weeks she's only lost 0.5 pounds. For the price of this food, I'm not seeing any weight lose benefits. I will not continue to use this expensive dog food.
Our baby's favorite food
Our Breeze is a mixed breed with a thyroid condition who should be around 65 lbs. Sadly he was 96 lbs when we adopted him in Aug of 2019 and didn't have any success losing on a different brand of food. In Sep 2020, our vet recommended we switch to Hill's Perfect Weight. He steadily slimmed down to 80 lbs in a year. Unfortunately, towards the end of Sep 2021, Breeze's weight loss stalled and he was constantly hungry but still had more to loose. Our vet recommended giving R/D a try and Breeze resumed losing and is perfectly happy between meals. At 69 lbs he's got a few more lbs to shed but we will continue with this food to supplement his diet even after he's hit his goal weight.
Hill's Weight Loss
My furry friend started getting big and putting on weight fast, he was a big boy and I worried about him, he was always laying around and not doing anything. As time went by he was losing weight and looking really good, he started jogging the yard like he use to do, I recommend this food if you're furry friend needs it, it's helped my boy and he looks and feels great, which they deserve. I love watching Rock jog , it shows me this was the best decision for him and I'm very excited this has helped him out...