Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 21% less calories than the Adult Optimal Care recipe for cats who require fewer calories.
- Made with lean protein and natural fibers to satisfy hunger between meals.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.43Chewy Price$33.66Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$48.03Chewy Price$50.99List Price$45.63Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$31.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Light Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Salmon Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.00Chewy Price$37.68List Price$35.15Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Tuna with Shrimp Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Duck & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$34.20Chewy Price$45.36List Price$32.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.40Chewy Price$33.63Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.41Chewy Price$30.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, With Grain||Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
220 Customer Reviews
Great food for adult cats
We bought this food over a year ago and have used it ever since at the recommendation of our veterinarian. We have 5 indoor adult cats, and this food keeps them nutritionally sound and at decent weights. Obesity can be a problem for indoor cats. Our cats have always eaten the food without a problem. No stuck up noses or picky refusals. So I recommend the food indeed. I do wish it came in a variety of flavors.
Buy small bag first!
I decided that this looked like their current Hill’s food, same size and shape. My chunky babies could use a light food. I made the mistake of assuming I could switch them slowly. I purchased the large bag. Bad decision. They’re currently in day 10 of protesting. They pick out their Adult 1-6 year food and refuse to touch this. I am almost out of the regular food and still have essentially an entire bag of the Light. I guess I’ll order more of their ‘normal’ food and chalk it up to lesson learned. I definitely don’t recommend assuming your little divas will eat it and buying the largest bag. Start small! I’m sure there are some cats that will love it and devour it. I have 8 cats and not one enjoys it.
Good food for Callie
My vet recommended Hill Science light cat food, for my fat, fluffy calico friend..she likes it...hopefully a few pounds will come off. The shipment was very fast. I had a question for customer service, which was answered promptly.
My cat easily made the transition from regular strength to the light. I am hoping to keep his weight down by using the light formula . He eats all as soon as put down.
Never ever having a cat that sheds a bad as she does I'm pleased that Hill's Hairball Dry food provides what is needed for her comfort.
Love the package
My girls love the food and I really appreciate the packaging, it has a velcro that you can reseal the bag, for me a plus.
Cats won’t eat
This was my first attempt at a weight management food, but my two non picky cats won’t eat it. Read lots of great reviews about it, but didn’t work out for us.
My cats love this!
I have 6 cats and they all love this formula. Some are a little pudgy and need to cut down on their calories. No problem, just put this out and they will scoop it up. Have had other foods that didn't appeal to them, so if you want to use a "lighter" kibble, this is the one.
Excellent cat food
All three of my cats love this dry food, from age 4 months to 14 years old. I would recommend it for fussy cats.
They love it!
Kitties like it, round, flat pieces that they seem to eat just fine (one of my kitties had teeth troubles, but she can manage this ok). Their coats are already so much softer. Very good product.