HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Triple-action ointment offers anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory effects and serves as a natural insect and pest repellent.
- Easy to use—apply a thin layer to wound and cover with a bandage needed.
- Contains real Manuka honey, which is FDA-approved as a medical-grade ingredient.
- Delivers veterinary strength to help your pet find the relief she needs.
- Available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Healers Cut & Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- PawFlex Universal/Joint Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Small$7.95Chewy Price
- PRN Pharmacal Collasate Spray for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$21.35Chewy Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 0.5-oz$7.95Chewy Price$7.55Autoship Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs& Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$8.13Chewy Price$7.72Autoship Price
- Healers Gauze Inserts for Bandage Wraps for Dogs, Small, 8 count$4.50Chewy Price
- Natura Petz Organics Get Well Soon Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Gelling Agent, Medical Grade Manuka Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil...||Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)||—||—||Sulfur, Mineral oil, Pine tar, Pine Oil.|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||Sensitive Skin, First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
My cat got bitten by something, ended up with a big puss filled sore, applied Wound Care a couple of times, which the cat licked off, eventually the sore scabbed over and healed.
Seems to work well
Our cat had a very raw cut on his nose. I put this on over a couple of days and his nose is healing up nicely and the fur is growing back.
Very nice product. A little goes a long ways i notice if you put it on the Band-Aid it stays on better.
I love this product!
I've picked this up in store as well as online. It's a really good product, and helps my dog every single time. She has a nasty habit of not watching where she's going when she's outside and playing and comes back frequently with cuts or scrapes. A friend recommended this to me a long time ago and I've been using it regularly since. We trim the fur around irritated cuts and then apply this. Cayley doesn't like the taste so she lets her cuts heal just fine. I will say that if you get the tube just screw the cap off and use it, the applicator sometimes gets clogged, but the tube end is just fine. I recently moved and my parents have Cayley, but my kitten Cara has gotten it too and it helped her scars heal when she got fixed.
I like this product. It does helps with treating & healing minor flesh wounds.
Great healing ointment for cat
I got this natural remedy for my cat who had a scrape on his paw from getting caught in a sticky mouse trap and when pulled off left a scrape. This product worked like a charm in healing such a sensitive area.
WASTE of time and money
I bought the product because I believe in natural remedies. The tube is ridiculous. The hole in the applicator top is too small for thick sticky gel. Because of the honey, it crystalizes and therefore won't get through the hole. I had to clean it with a dental pick for each use. I will never buy it again. I couldn't even use the entire product due to crystalizing. I stored in a cool dry place too.
The bee’s knee 10/10
This stuff is stupendous! I use it on my pup whenever he has any type of scrape or cut. Heals extremely fast and I love that the thickness of the product helps it stay on.
Will never use anything else! I always keep this product in my cabinet for my cat for when she gets cuts. Safe for her, and heals any wounds she gets quick and fantastic!
High Quality and Effective
This was a life saver and worked amazingly. My vet recommended it after my cat came home with a cut. I ran the bottle under some warm water and it came out just fine.