HOTSPOT PETS Split Large Elk Antlers 7-8-in Dog Chew Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- HOTSPOT PETS split elk antlers are selected with care and sourced from the USA.
- Make an odorless, mess-free way to keep your dog occupied for hours.
- Gnawing on these antlers benefits your BFF’s oral heath, while nourishing their body with calcium and other minerals.
- Contain no preservatives or chemicals, making them a great alternative to traditional rawhide chews.
- Medium and large breeds will love chewing on these tasty, nourishing treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buck Bone Organics Premium Whole Deer Antler Dog Chew, 1 count, Large$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Whole Medium Elk 5-6-in Antlers Dog Chew Treats, 2 count$33.08Chewy Price$31.43Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 2 count bag, Large$41.99Chewy Price$57.50List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew, Small$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Elk Antler Dog Treat, Medium$25.48Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.21Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treats, 2ct$16.50Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treat, 1 ct$9.12Chewy Price$8.66Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Elk Antlers 5 - 8" Dog Chews, 5 count$47.73Chewy Price$54.99List Price$45.34Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Large Antler Dog Treat, 6-9 inch$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Moose Antler Dog Treats, Large$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 10-12" Elk Antler Dog Treat$43.95Chewy Price$41.75Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 6", bundle of 4$69.84Chewy Price$74.84List Price$66.35Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||100% Elk Antler.||100% Elk Antler.||100% Elk Antler.||100% Elk Antler.||100% Elk Antler.|
|Special Diet||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Worth Every Penny!
I breed German Shepherds, and my pack loves split antlers. But, it’s hard to find any split antlers for a reasonable price. These check all the boxes! Between the 7-8” and thick splits at a reasonable price! Very pleased. I’m ordering more now.
Not as Pictured - Don't be Fooled by the Cost
While the packaging shows these are half-split, the are actually quarter-split with little to no marrow. I purchased a 3 pack and only one piece has marrow throughout. The other two are mostly antler with a paltry amount.
My Shepherd loves to chew. These are cut so she can enjoy marrow. I got one pack with little to no marrow in one bone and happily got a replacement! Thank you chewy for excellent customer service.
Thin in Comparison
I ordered these for my foster pittie mix and my two dogs based on the image and description. Once they arrived, I could see all 3 were much smaller and thinner than expected. They chewed them up in minutes,splintering off sharp pieces I had to throw away.
My puppy loves these, will be ordering them again!
Not worth the money
Good length but very thin. All 3 of them were thin. Not even half a penny thick. Was expecting good ones like the picture. Not worth the money.
Split Deer Antlers
I have a 4 mo. old German Shepherd puppy who began chewing on walls the wood furniture and just about anything that was harder than her old chew toys. These were exactly how they were described. The pup and our 7 yr. old have loved them and has definitely helped to keep her from chewing the walls flooring and furniture!
Far Too Thin & Lacking Marrow
The elk antler I received in no way resembles the picture as represented on the Chewy website. It is thinner and contains far less marrow. What's more, because it is so very thin, it will likely pose a danger to my dog who will certainly chew through it on no time.
Lasts longer than other antlers
I was a bit hesitant to get this due to price but thought I'd give it a try. Our 1 y.o. golden retriever (60 lb) destroys anything she puts in her mouth within a day or so, sometimes less. This has lasted a few weeks so far. She goes back to it constantly and there has been no splintering so far. Very happy with this product and will definitely buy again.
Great buy for dogs
Dogs love these. Good stocking stuffer. Yes, I put out Christmas stockings for the dogs.