Hurtta Rain Blocker Dog Raincoat
About This Item
- Waterproof material is breathable and laminated with 3M reflective details to help keep your pup visible.
- The flexible rain-trap collar can be tightened to help keep water out.
- The back, waist and neckline are completely adjustable for a comfortable fit.
- The waterproof seams are taped to help keep your dog dry.
- Designed with an opening on the back of the coat, so you can attach your pup’s leash to his harness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog All Weather Boots, 4 count, Size 7$6.84Chewy Price$8.55List Price
- DealFrisco Insulated Quilted Bomber Dog & Cat Coat, Olive, X-Small$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealFrisco Anti-Slip Extended Cuff Length Dog Boots, Red, Size 4, Size 4$12.83Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Hooded Insulated Dog & Cat Coat with Bow, Gray, X-Large$13.07Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Pom Pom Bow Dog & Cat Peacoat Dress, Red, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Silver Polka Dotted Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Gray, Large$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealKurgo North Country Dog Coat, Black, X-Large$54.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Hooded Insulated Dog & Cat Peacoat, Navy, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealCanada Pooch Shiny North Pole Insulated Dog Puffer Vest, Pink, 22$66.69Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- DealPet Life Two-Tone PVC Waterproof Adjustable Dog Raincoat, Light Blue, Medium$16.29Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||—||Hook & Loop||Zipper|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Love Hurtta for my dogs
This is my 3rd Hurtta coat (1st from Chewy) I have and it works great for what I need it to do. I'd never think I'd even have to buy my husky any type of coat but it keeps him dry in the PNW rain. Max had to get his back left leg amputated and it's the rainy season right now so I needed something that would keep his surgery site dry while he's healing and this was perfect because of how much coverage it has. The only thing that gets wet is his head and just his paws from walking through puddles. It's really lightweight and doesnt take up much space when I need to take it with in somewhere just in case but it does what it's supposed to do. I also really like that the back has a big enough space for the leash to go under and clip to his harness. We got the 24in for my husky mix. His neck is 18in, chest is 32in and weight was 65lbs before surgery. After surgery he is 52lbs, fits him really well. Aside from this coat, I have the summit parka and the expedition parka for my smaller dog who gets cold in the winter and they kept her very warm in the snow.
According to size chart, our mini schnauzer mix should fit into a small. When it arrived, I put it on her but she wouldn't move because the girth and neck were tight. The length was very short on her. She would have been better off with a medium . Be sure to get a larger size. I still recommend this item for the construction of the raincoat. It is very well made with double seams, the material is of good quality and the reflective design is needed for your pet's safety. It's a daring coat.
Was not at all waterproof at all!!!!!
This is very thin and 100% polyester. My dog was soaked in light rain after a 40 min walk! So disappointing.....the material was not even repellent it was soaked.....
Looks fab on, but....
Love this jacket, BUT it's very tricky to get on. Took me 4 days of frustration to figure it out. But, it looks so stunning on my boy, and is made so well, I'm keeping it.
Perfect fit; waiting for rain
This fit's Sydney perfectly. Easy on and off. His hair won't get caught in the zipper with this well-designed raincoat. Well made too!
Dakota loves his new raincoat. After one try, it was easy to put on and the dog let do it. We have bought so many raincoats, because Dakota does not want to go out in the rain. This Hurtta was the first one that even doggie is happy to have it.
I looked long and hard for a raincoat for my oddly shaped breed. In the Hurtta products I have enough girth without being way too large, with good belly coverage. The croup cinch is the feature that really differentiates it from other high end dog jackets, ensuring he has good coverage without the coat being way too long in the body. I also like the fact that it is not insulated.
This is a great rain coat. Unfortunately it was a little to big for my boxer. When I asked to return they were kind enough to give me store credit and suggested I donate to a local shelter/rescue which I did. Thanks Chewy!!
My Dane HATES getting wet while letting him out to go potty. I thought I would try the rain jacket to see & he goes without an issue now. I bought the 28 inch which is a little big for him (he’s only 6 months old so I gave so room to grow). The only issue right now is it hangs low at his stomach so he pees on the jacket a little but I think that will fix when he really fits the jacket appropriately.
Worth every penny and more!
While pricey this is made well to fit well and adjust to each dog's unique shape. This is so handsome and made well. This is worth every penny and more. It's handsome and functional.