Imperial Cat Scratch'n Pad Cat Scratcher
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a sturdy honeycomb surface that mimics real tree bark, a cat’s preferred scratching surface.
- Cats instinctually scratch to hone their claws, stretch their muscles and relieve stress.
- Scratching also releases a special scent from glands in their paws to “mark” their home turf.
- 100% certified organic catnip is included to help protect your furniture by further enticing your cat to use the scratcher.
- Made in the USA from 100% post-consumer recycled paper; mega measures 19 x 10.4 x 2 inches; grand measures 14.5 x 9.5 x 2 inches; deluxe measures 19 x 5 x 2 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Up Cat Toy, 4 count$18.64Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 4 count$19.99Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Scratch & Spin Cat Scratcher Replacement Pads, 5 count$15.29Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Necoichi Cozy Cat Scratcher Bowl Replacement Pads, 2 count, Large, Oak$28.40Chewy Price$35.50List Price
- Turbo Mega Replacement Cat Scratcher Pad, 1 count$12.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Wide Cat Scratcher Pad Refills, 3 count$17.96Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Frisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$11.67Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Replacement||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
Nice big scratcher
All of my cats love cardboard scratchers. We needed a big rectangular one to fit a particular spot, and this was the biggest one we could find. Predictably, they love it. It comes with a little pouch of catnip which is always nice. The packaging is nice, you just peel off the top which is perforated, and it's ready to go. It seems like it will be pretty durable and last a long time even with a herd of cats who love to scratch.
Not a pad !?!?
What is on the cover of this item is NOT what is inside. I have a cat that insists on tearing on a rug instead of the three scratching posts that I have. I was hoping for a low matt/rug which is pictured on the cover, but instead it is cardboard. And 'grand' is not that big. The title includes the word 'pad' to make it even more confusing as to what the product really is.
Lovely cat scratch pad & made in USA!
Sturdy, and as a bonus, it is large enough for a big cat to sit on. FuN, who could ask for more. Well, oh, and it's made in the USA!
Works well for a cat scratcher
My cat loves to use a scratcher, and this one fits the bill just fine.
Cats love it
My cats noticed the new scratcher with fresh catnip immediately. I was surprised, tho, that the box surrounding it came off so early while they were using it. Not a huge deal but that means there's nothing underneath so the catnip and pieces of box go thru to the floor to be swept up. I will still probably buy another soon tho.
Big enough for our big boy
This is a very generously sized scratch pad that our 13 yr old Izzy Boo loves to lounge around on. He’s a very big boy who’s part rag doll! He’s a rescue & he loves that it’s covered in catnip!
Perfect size for my 19 lb cat!! Loki will walk around other scratch pads to get to this one. He even hangs out on top of it which is new for him. Love the product!!
Well made American product
My extra-large cat loves his extra-large scratching pad.
Not what we expected
I ordered 3 of these because they were nice and large for our 15 lb rag doll. We thought it was the typical corrugated cardboard which he loves but it wasn’t. He sniffed it, tried it once and walked away never to use it again. The cardboard has something in it that makes it look like it’s coated and much harder than the typical cardboard. A waste of money. We donated to the shelter.
It is made in the USA
My cats both love their new scratch pads. One of them likes to use it as a bed, part of the day. Nice to find a US made item for the cats. Would definitely buy again when needed.