Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Happy Tummy Pet Solution, 2-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle herbal solution helps address the energetic and emotional components of stomach or bowel problems to help her cope with stress and clear toxins.
- Formulated by Jackson and a holistic veterinarian using a proprietary blend of flower essences.
- Works best when included as part of a complete holistic health and wellness program.
- Safe for use on all pets and with all other supplements and medications, including anesthesia.
- Easy to administer–add to food or water, mist into the air with a spray bottle, apply to a favorite toy or simply let the drops fall onto the fur or paws.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Wellbeing Smooth BM GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$63.95Chewy Price$60.75Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Poops Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.93Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.93Autoship Price
- Prana Pets Good Digestion Formula Digestive Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar$31.88Chewy Price$39.00List Price$30.29Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$11.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Skin Soother Pet Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$25.84Chewy Price$32.00List Price$24.55Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Firm Fast Medication for Digestive Issues; Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 15-cc syringe$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$35.28Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.52Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Spring Water, infusions of Chia, Elm...||Prebiotic- feeds “good bacteria”: FOS (Fructooligiosaccharide)., Probiotics- 2 Billion CFUs per scoop: Lactobaccilus Acidophilus, L. Brevis...||Organic Gum Arabic, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Active Ingredients: Probiotic Blend (Lavtobacillus acidophilus, L.Brevis, L.casei...||Azucar Huayo, Achiote, Turkey Flavoring.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health, First Aid...|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Happy Tummy - Great Product!
I have a senior cat that has constipation issues. I use this twice a day on him and it keeps everything moving and under control. Great Product!
Really Like This!
I put the oil on Max's upper back, he licks it off. Really reducing the size of hairballs & the frequency.
No more upset stomach!
Suki was vomiting at times after she’d eat- hasn’t done it in a long time now!
Didn't really work
I'm sure this works for others, but not on my cat. Tried adding a drop or two to her food twice and that made her puke both times. :(
Excellent product, has worked wonders for my cats.
Works IBD and chubbyness...
My sweet dear kitty has bloat really bad from IBD so with this and some turkey bone broth with a no chicken or egg diet it helps her tummy troubles. The one star minus is due to cost because it doesn't last as long as it should for the cost. You can see the difference from the left and right photo. I feel bad for her but she's so happy. I give her belly massages at bedtime. Helps her get all those toxins out. She's my lover girl!
Helps with bloating in my cat
When I feel that my cat is bloated, I drop a few drops on his coat and rub it in. It seems to relieve his stomach problem. He usually needs to eliminate urine soon thereafter.
Did not work
This did not work for my cat she has diarrhea constantly didn’t help at all
After dealing with my boy kitty's issue for 3 years, many visits and emails to vets (2 vets told me he needed to be "put down", constant changes in cat foods, a Felaway plug in, CBD oil, misc. meds that were bitter and I couldn't get them into him even with Pill Pockets, you name it, I tried it. Now, with raw ground turkey, the Happy Tummy and Missing Link Pet Kelp formula, Tommy isn't having any more internal explosions and he's not pooping outside the box. Not only am I thrilled for him, but I'm thrilled for me. I am very thankful for the Happy Tummy.
Not sure it was worth the money
Not seeing any change. Using it just like the bottle says.