JW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of non-toxic durable rubber
- Squeaky action super toy makes it terrific for fetch or solo play
- Designed to withstand even the toughest puppy love
- Promotes exercise and helps eliminate boredom
- Colors vary (green or red)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Red, 6-in$16.43Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fall Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.67Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, P-ink, 8-in$17.92Chewy Price$19.50List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Action Ridges Dog Chew Toy, Medium$13.08Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Chuckit! Amphibious Duck Diver Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.83Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Chew Chicken Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$4.49Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Jolly Pets CanvasTug Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$12.73Chewy Price$17.20List Price
- Nylabone PRO Action Dental Power Chew Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$18.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Monster Ball Dog Toy, 2.5-in$4.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$17.42Chewy Price$24.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Water Toy||Squeaky, Water Toy||Squeaky, Water Toy||Squeaky, Water Toy|
|Material||Rubber||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
NOT FOR PUPPIES
Not stiff enough for puppy teeth at all Just got it out and in two minutes it is coming apart. I am digging pieces out of his mouth
Durable dog toy
My dog loves this. He will run around the yard squeezing away. It's the only toy he plays with.
Squeaky broke in 5 minutes
My goldendoodle got the squeaker out in 5 minutes. Toy is cute but this is not durable & my dog is not a crazy chewer.
Not perfect but still fun
This is our second one-he is a super chewer and can basically chew up anything so I wasn’t surprised when this one bit the dust, but he LOVES THEM-as you can see in any form! They so last maybe a week or so and the squeak is great (until he gets that out). I will still keep buying him because who am I to say how he is allowed to play with it!!
Horrible!! Nothing like the old ones!!! Avoid!!!
We had a medium one for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS…it actually survived two pets and is still in pretty good shape. Our Jack Russell FINALLY managed to tear off a foot a few weeks back, so I decided to buy him a few new ones, a small and a large. They arrived and it was immediately apparent these new balls were nothing like the original one. Yeah, they LOOKED right, but where the original one was pure rubber, these new ones were slick, and not boingy, and more plasticky than rubbery. The small one lasted less than a day…. Frankie chewed the barely squeaking squeaker out of it in less than an hour. The entire backside was torn off by the evening and we are still finding bits all over. The large one is still in one piece but there are visible teeth marks all over it and I give it a few more days at best. Luckily, Frankie still has the original one (less a foot) to enjoy. Save your money and look elsewhere.
GS/ PITT mix
We immediately cut feet off and take out squeaker. He loves to feel the air blow when he bites down. That’s his purpose. For chewing he still has chew bones.
My dog loves it.
My Great Dane loves these balls. He has about 6 of them. He rips the feet off but then plays with it non stop.
My Pomeranian was only interested in it for 2 mins and then never touch it since.
One tough toy
This is the second toy we got, replacing an older model that was finally chewed up after a couple of years. I can say that this is a very tough toy that satisfies our power-chewing dog! The only drawback is that they redesigned it so that now the squeaker is on the back instead of securely between the "feet" of the toy. Our dog keeps trying to remove the squeaker now. I wish it was back between the feet where he couldn't get to it. That being said, I still recommend this toy for hard chewing dogs.
The toy doesn't squeak. It bounces nicely, but it takes alot of physical strength to illicit a squeak. My dog has pretty strong jaws, and I have pretty strong hands, but next to impossible to create consistent squeak. I bought a few, so I'm hoping it will be an easy return.