Kaytee Exact Rainbow Cockatiel Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kaytee Exact is naturally preserved for ideal freshness
- Each morsel is highly palatable with bright colors and a crunchy easy-to-eat texture
- A complete extruded diet helps ensure proper bird nutrition to produce better feathering and brighter colors
- Mixture is free from seeds and hulls for less mess to clean up in and around the cage
- DHA and Omega-3 supports healthy heart, brain and eye function
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealKaytee Exact Rainbow Large Parrot Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$17.41Chewy Price$16.54Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Cockatiel Food, 2.5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Cockatiel Food, 3-lb bag$16.69Chewy Price$18.65List Price$15.86Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Exact Handfeeding Baby Bird Food, 7.5-oz bag$9.37Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.90Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Wagner's Midwest Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$19.21Chewy Price$20.48List Price$18.25Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Exact Parrot & Conure Food, 25-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Brown's Bird Lover's Blend Hi-Energy Plus with Mealworms Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$13.58Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.90Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Exact Hand Feeding Formula Baby Macaw Food, 5-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$16.69List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Food, 5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Wagner's Greatest Variety Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag$9.94Chewy Price$11.48List Price$9.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...||Ground Corn, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal...||Ground Corn, Canary Grass Seed, White Millet...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Sunflower...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Sunflower Seed...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel||Cockatiel, Conure||Cockatiel||Cockatiel||Cockatiel|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Seeds||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||Color Enhancement||N/A||Digestive Health||High Protein||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
I have a Congo African Gray who is 29 years old. She has eaten this food since she was 6 months old. Health concerns have been few in all those years. She has excellent plumage and temper,ent.
Something was not right with Kaytee Exact Rainbow Cockatiel Bird Food
We have 3 cockatiels who are extremely good eaters. We feed a variety of foods to them and have NEVER had any issues with them eating until we purchased Kaytee Exact Rainbow Cockatiel Food. They refused to eat it. Refused. My little girl, Coco, who is the foodiest bird around, turned her beak up at it. I even took away their other food bowls, leaving just the one with the Kaytee food in it in their aviary and they still wouldn't touch it. I thought, okay maybe they were just suddenly being picky. Took it out and thought I would put it in my outdoor bird feeders. Refused again. I tried moving feeders. The birds would fly up to the feeders and then fly away. My husband emptied out the feeders and promptly threw every bit of it in the trash. I don't know if we got a bad bag or what. It didn't smell off, it didn't look bad, but not one feathered creature would touch it. A huge waste as it was $18.99 for a 3lb bag. I won't ever be purchasing it again. Not going to take a chance on something hurting my babies.
Seems like a new formula compared to when I last bought this last summer. But the bag from the summer went rancid very quickly. Could be a good change but so far my cockatiel doesn't like this one as much.
Fresh and Yummy
My Connor loves the fresh fruit, smell and taste. I can always rely on Chewy.com to always send me fresh dry food for my pets. Connor opened the bag himself, from the bottom and started to eat and chirp with glee with every bite.
I couldn't find the food near me, but thankfully Chewy carried it. My cockatiel is 22 yrs old & I've been feeding him this pelleted food for quite a while now. He's been doing so well for so long I didn't want to change food now. Very satisfied with Kaytee & Chewy.
My grandson just got a cockatiel and have always used Kaytee brand bird food for my birds. Nutritional and tasty. Tofu (cockatiel) loves it.
Maxx Loves It!
This has been a staple in my Cockatiel's diet for years and he loves it!
Going for a healthier diet
Just started giving my birdies Kaytee Exact....so the verdict is not in yet...hope they like it though.
Jasmine Nicole loves this food!
Our Jasmine Nicole is 27 yrs old - really! She's very particular & extremely finicky but loves the Rainbow Cockatiel Food. She does not like the one with coconut, though - and for millet she only likes the plain not the orange. Can you tell she's totally a food-snob. . . . ? Maybe that's why she's 27 and knows more than us! Thanks Chewy!
Excellent product. Your bird food is always fresh.