Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Cockatiel Food
About This Item
- Unique shape and formulation includes savory peanuts, hulled canary seed, millet, oat groats, cracked corn and much more in a fun-to-eat shape that promotes foraging and mental stimulation.
- Unlike most other seed-based foods, Lafeber hulls their seeds and grains first so the added vitamins and minerals are not lost when with the bird cracks and discards the shell.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables and fruits; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or an engaging, healthy treat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hulled Canary Grass Seed, Hulled White Proso Millet, Oat Groats...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Safflower Seed...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...||Ground Corn, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel||Cockatiel||Cockatiel||Cockatiel||Cockatiel, Conure|
|Food Form||Treats||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets||Pellets|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health||Color Enhancement||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
Need for Improved Diet
I adopted a middle aged cockatiel who was sick and had been raised on an inexpensive seed diet. It was impossible to get him to eat fruits & vegetables so I began searching for nutrient enriched seed products. I found Lafeber Nutri-Berries to be to his liking. His health improved tremendously since starting the Lafeber diet. I sneak fruits & veggies into his diet by baking oats based cookies for him. His preference is still seeds so Lafeber is our dietary solution for my fussy feathered friend.
I usually buy nutriberries to my babies and they love them, but the price on this big tub is really good, will buy again as soon as they run out of this
An excellent product!
Very satistified. This is an outstanding product, and my birds love them crushed up in a bowl. Provides superior nutritionist value.
No more wasted seed!
I have very picky pet lovebirds and have tried so many types and brands of food and would always have wasted seed, pellet, etc. I tried the Nutri-Berries as a last resort and what a difference. No wasted food anymore! Cost more but without the waste it's more cost effective to me.
The food is good and I like the cocktail
The food is good and I like the cocktail that I have, and it smells beautiful and fresh. I notice that the bags that come are small and torn.
Pudgy is a grey cockatiel. He has been eating Lafeber Nutri-Berries Cockatiel food for most of his life. Pudgy is now 30-31 years old and still kicking. I contribute his long life to the love he gets and the food he eats.
They all love it!
I have one sun conure and four cockatiels. They all love it! I wish there was more than one flavor though in the big buckets.
Birds favorite food
Been feeding this to my cockatiels for over 15 years now seems to be doing its job because my birds are very healthy
A consistently high quality product that my cockatiels enjoy. They get a few everyday. Good source of calcium and trace minerals.
Cockatiels and Grey Love These
These are a huge hit with both my cockatiels and African Grey. I crumble and mix them with their fruit/veg breakfast to encourage them to eat new produce.