Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Bird Food, 10-oz bag

  • Price:

    $9.49 FREE 1-3 dayShipping over $49

In stock
cw-icon-heart Created with Sketch. Add to Favorites

Feed your feathered friend a premium-quality diet that appeals to both her physical and behavioral needs with Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Cockatiel Bird Food. Cockatiels, quaker parrots and Indian ringnecks will sing with joy for the delicious, balanced nutrition and fun-to-eat shape of this veterinarian-developed food that features real sun-ripened apricots, dates and tangy cranberries. The revolutionary shape and crunchy texture provide a variety of beak and tongue sensations that are vital to your bird’s mental stimulation and emotional well-being. Unmatched nutritional value is delivered by hulling the seeds and grains first and then adding essential vitamins and minerals to make sure she gets the maximum benefit from every bite. Balanced Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, chelated minerals, stabilized beadlet-form vitamins, sulfite-free vegetables and fruits, and natural preservatives give your winged companion everything she needs to thrive inside and out.

Key Benefits
  • Unique shape and formulation includes savory nuts and grains as well sun-ripened apricots, dates and tangy cranberries in a fun-to-eat shape that promotes foraging and mental stimulation.
  • Unlike most other seed-based foods, Lafeber hulls their seeds and grains first so the added vitamins and minerals are not lost when with the bird cracks and discards the shell.
  • Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
  • Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables and fruits; naturally flavored and preserved.
  • Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or an engaging, healthy treat.

See all items by Lafeber

  • Item Number
  • Weight
    10 ounces
  • Feeder Type
  • Farm Animal Type
  • Bird Type
    Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Conure
  • Food Form
Nutritional Info

Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Soybean Meal, Red Millet, Cranberries, Oat Groats, Wheat, Malto-Dextrin, Peanut Granules, Safflower, Apricots, Canola Oil, Corn Syrup, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dates, Ground Limestone, Glycerin, Gelatin, Rape Seed, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Egg, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine (An Amino Acid), Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative), Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Proteinate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Natural Colors, Folic Acid, Copper Lysine Complex.

Caloric Content

3,214 kcal/kg

Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein10% min
Crude Fat6% min
Crude Fiber5% max
Moisture14% max
Omega-3 Fatty Acids0.39% min
Omega-6 Fatty Acids3.17% min
Feeding Instructions

Serve 10-12 Nutri-Berries at a time and continue to keep a fresh supply of food and water available at all times.

Serving tip: Most birds with accept Nutri-Berries right away; however, if your bird does not initially eat the Nutri-Berries, crumble them and mix with current diet until accepted. Nutri-Berries, when fed as the main source of nutrition, should be as 80% of the total diet with the other 20% being fresh fruits, veggies and nutritional treats.

Transition Instructions

Crumble berries into bird's regular diet, and offer whole pieces as well. Reduce the amount of previous diet while increasing berries. Weigh bird daily on a gram scale (kitchen scale). If weight loss of more than 10%, resume previous diet and begin again.

Rating: 4.5 of 5 stars 44 Reviews 44 Reviews 4.6 out of 5 Stars

95% Recommend

95% of reviewersrecommend this product

Rating: 4.5 of 5 stars 4.6 / 5

You've Already Reviewed This Item