Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Bird Food, 10-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique shape and formulation includes savory nuts and grains as well as real pineapple, papaya and mango in a fun-to-eat shape that promotes foraging and mental stimulation.
- Unlike most other seed-based foods, Lafeber hulls their seeds and grains first so the added vitamins and minerals are not lost when with the bird cracks and discards the shell.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables and fruits; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or an engaging, healthy treat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHiggins Safflower Gold Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Pure Fun Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$12.39Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.77Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Sensible Seed Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$12.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.77Autoship Price
- DealLafeber Garden Veggie Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Instant Nectar Concentrate Clear Hummingbird Food, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$5.36Chewy Price$5.96List Price
- DealHeath Peanut Premium Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 11-oz tray, case of 12$21.23Chewy Price$29.65List Price$20.17Autoship Price
- DealHeath Hearty Premium Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 11.5-oz, case of 12$18.38Chewy Price$17.46Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Mayan Harvest Celestial Bird Food, 20-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$137.99List Price$113.99Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Mayan Harvest Tikal Bird Food, 20-lb bag$106.99Chewy Price$125.49List Price$101.64Autoship Price
- DealBird Street Bistro CinnaSpice Delight Bird Food, 14-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
- DealBird Street Bistro Southern Feast Bird Food, 12-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
- DealBird Street Bistro Cajun Bean Feast on the Fly Bird Food, 12-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Soybean Meal...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Conure||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Conure||Conure||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Conure||Parakeet, Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Birdseed, Pellets||Cake|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
My cockatiels wouldn't eat
I had high hopes, thought my cockatiels would like as well as the honey sticks that either break in shipping or end up in the bottom of the cage after a few days, but they wouldn't even try these in their bowl-even avoided like they were scary stuff-I am about ready to give up on treats as they are too expensive to throw out for the wild birds and my birds are super picky about anything new
The nutri-berries were so stale or old, my birds couldn't even break them up to eat.
Our African Grey loves Nutriberries!
We give her as Snack a couple times a day. It’s a good lure so I can take her food bowl out of cage to fill so she doesn’t unexpectedly “should” her way out.
Nutriberries are a Big Hit
A friend of mine, who has ten birds in her home, recommended this to me and my parakeet. She said All her birds love it. I can only add that mine does too. One suggestion: for smaller birds, crumble up the cluster with your fingers into much smaller bits.
My bird is so picky but absolutely loves these little balls.
We have a finicky female plum-headed parakeet, and this is the only dry pellet type food she'll eat. I've tried other brands and she turns up her cute little beak at them.
My Feathered Babies Love Them
My five parakeets devour these. As soon as I put them in the cage they dig in.
My Conures Ruthie and Connie LOVE their Nutrition-berries.
love love love lafeber!
Lafeber is always a hit with my birds! Great training treats or random treats if your birds being good. Healthy and natural. Doesn’t get any better!
delicious treat for my african grey
chomps them up in his hanging ball.. no problems with this product.