Kaytee Peanut Cake Wild Bird Food, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy, convenient feeding for a variety of birds.
- Seed cake slips into a Kaytee Cake Feeder.
- Lasts longer than loose seed.
- Source of energy and protein.
- Peanut cake helps to attract woodpeckers, nuthatches, blue jays, towhee cardinals, indigo buntings and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vitakraft VitaSmart Complete Nutrition Parrot Food, 7-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Pellets Small Parrot Food, 25-lb bag$125.06Chewy Price$118.81Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Menu Care Complex Cockatiel Food, 5-lb bag$12.86Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.22Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Fortified Daily Diet Natural Small Hookbill Food, 3.5-lb bag$21.59Chewy Price$28.79List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Cherry Crunch Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$24.35Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.13Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Wild Bird Blend Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Cardinal Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$40.68Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.65Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Finch Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$50.44Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.92Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Shell-Free Blend Patio & Waste Free Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$55.72Chewy Price$62.99List Price$52.93Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Woodpecker Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$42.89Chewy Price$54.99List Price$40.75Autoship Price
- DealWild Delight Cardinal Wild Bird Food, 7-lb$18.79Chewy Price$17.85Autoship Price
- DealWild Delight Outdoor Finch Wild Bird Food, 5-lb$14.29Chewy Price$13.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shelled Peanuts||Mixed Feed Nuts, Sunflower Seed, Hulled Sunflower Seed||Peanut, Mealworm, Sunflower Chips & Black Oil Sunflower Seeds.||Cherries, Peanuts, Raisins & Mealworms.||Sunflower, Safflower, Millet, Peanuts, Gelatin, Dextrose, Honey.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal, Jay, Nuthatch, Towhee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal, Jay, Nuthatch, Towhee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal, Jay, Nuthatch, Towhee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Junco, Nuthatch, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Matter Peanut Cake
I have tried many different wild Bird seed cakes and the best so far is the Kaytee Peanut Cake. I will continue to feed the peanut cake to the birds.
Not many takers
I've had this peanut cake out for a couple of weeks now. Have been really surprised at how few birds have been interested. It looks delish!
The Reviews Make Me Wonder
Looks like almost all were written as part of a cashback campaign. No way I would use those reviews as a purchase input.
This peanut cake is bigger than I expected but the birds love it. It isn't greasy or messy like some bird food. I had to make a feeder for it because I didn't have any that fit but the birds don't mind it. We see a lot of woodpeckers, cardinals, and a few others I don't know at it. I would definitely get this again, it seems to last a long time too! I received cash back for this purchase by participating in a cash back campaign in exchange for my honest review.
Great quality Seed Cake by Kaytee
Great quality and brand. Stays together and isn’t brittle. The birds, especially woodpeckers, loved it! I like that it’s bigger than other seed and suet cakes I’ve recently experienced and that it lasts so much longer (as long as the squirrels don’t get to it). Beautiful packaging and as always, chewy delivered fast! I received CashBack on this product as part of a CashBack campaign in exchange for my review.
It attracted so many birds and I always seen some cardinals on it. It definitely attracts the squirrels but that’s to be expected. I love it and will definitely be buying again it went pretty fast the birds just loved it.
I am not sure what feeders these large cakes are supposed to fit into. I have a cake/suet feeder and these are much too large to slide in to it. I think I will have my hubs create something. Anyway the cakes are filled with peanuts and the Jays, Woodpeckers, and probably the squirrels will enjoy them. The description states these are long lasting. I believe part of the reason is it really takes a lot of work for the birds to get the nuts loose. I usually break it up a bit and that seems to work.
I would recommend
I want to thank you for the opportunity to test this, as I received it in a cash back campaign. Ive noticed larger birds seem drawn to this, the woodpeckers and blue jays love it. @i broke it in half to fit into my feeder. I would recommend.
We love watching blue jays and this definitely brought them in! We also even saw an indigo bunting, which is rare in our area. I will be purchasing again in hopes to keep them around!
I love putting this out and watching birds eat it in the morning. Peanut cake is easy to put out. It goes very quickly the birds love it. I received this product for review in a cash back campaign.