Kaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food, 3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pure sunflower seed mix.
- Hulls have been removed, making the seeds easier to eat.
- With no hulls, fallen seeds can’t sprout in your yard.
- Completely edible, cutting down on waste and mess.
- Great for feeders on decks, porches and patios!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Schoen Farms Less Mess Wild Bird Food Mix, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price
- Wild Delight Bugs N' Berries Wild Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$16.54Chewy Price$21.49List Price$15.71Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Suet Crunch Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$17.32Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.45Autoship Price
- Kaytee Waste Free Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5.5-lb bag$17.79Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nyjer Wild Bird Food, 20-lb$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Hot Pepper Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.19Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Bird Food, 14-lb bag, bundle of 2$77.14Chewy Price$81.20List Price$73.28Autoship Price
- Kaytee Super Finch Sock Wild Bird Feeder & Food, 25-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Lyric Delite High Protein No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$11.20Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.64Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Sunflower Hearts Shell-Free Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Woodpecker, Nuthatch N' Chickadee Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$49.30Chewy Price$52.99List Price$46.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Hearts, Sunflower Chips||Sunflower Kernels.||Sunflower Hearts, Sunflower Chips.||Sunflower Kernels.||Oil Sunflower, Safflower Seed, Artificial Cherry Flavor.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bunting, Chickadee, Finch, Grosbeak, Titmouse||Wild Bird, Finch, Cardinal, Jay, Chickadee||Wild Bird, Bunting, Chickadee, Finch, Grosbeak, Titmouse||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Grosbeak, Nuthatch|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
I hadn't realized that there was a sunflower bird seed that wouldn't leave the mess of hulls under my feeder. This bird seed is great! The birds get the sunflower seed, and I don't have to deal with brushing hulls off of my deck steps or decorative rocks. I received cashback for my honest review of this product.
My birds like this
I'm feeding sparrows, juncos, house finches, doves, and scrub jays and they all seem to like this seed well. I've been experimenting with food blends because I only recently began to feed the birds, after the neighbor who used to keep them well fed moved away and they started exploring my yard. These sunflower hearts and chips are small enough for the little guys and enjoyed by the bigger birds as well. I've been mixing it with a blend that has millet, canary grass seed, nyjer, and peanuts, plus more sunflower seeds. They seem happy, so I'm happy too.
Its a winner!
Purchased this to add to my other seed. I was surprised it was chopped up so fine, but that is O.K.. My neighbourhood birds seem to like the new addition to their food. I have thrashers, blue jays, Tricolour blackbirds, wrens, sparrows, towheesand other species occasionally.
The birds LOVE it
What more is there to say really. The birds love it and I love that it leaves no mess behind.
Right size sunflower shelled seeds
These were the perfect size for my small birds (finches) and (ducks)..the birds love these seeds... will buy again
The finches and nuthatches that are coming around despite the plentiful supply of cicadas ate this whole bag up within a week!
Great for young and small birds - full of nutrients
Living in Southern California I wanted to find bird food that was needed for the types of birds in my area. I discovered that sunflower seed is one of the best for the species near me. Specially the hearts of the sunflower as they're higher in the fat and nutrients birds, especially babies, need. If a baby bird doesn't get the nutrients they need, they can die. To me this is the most important thing about providing bird food to my local birds - so that they live and are healthy. I realize these are more expensive that the whole seeds, but the whole seeds are harder to eat for the smaller birds. These hearts & chips are great for the little birds, and they love it too! Highly recommend. If you're looking to save money you could offer this as well as a cheaper blend with other nuts & seeds. I received CashBack on my purchase and participated in a CashBack program in exchange for my honest review.
Birds love this mix
The birds in my area love this mix....have had more birds and a larger variety since using it.
No mess attracts all birds
So many different kinds of birds love this feed.I will definitely buy more .
Birds love this!
Birds love these sunflower seeds. It really attracts a variety of birds and is fun to watch! Super great product! I received cashback in exchange for a review.