Give your pet the benefits of high-fiber timothy hay and crunchy, healthy carrots with Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Carrots Small Animal Food. Small pets including Guinea Pigs, rabbits and chinchillas need hay to aid in the digestion process, keep their teeth trim and satisfy their need to chew. In fact, hay should make up 75 percent of their daily diet. Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Carrots Small Animal Food is natural, chemical free and made simply with only sun-cured timothy hay and dried carrots. Carrots are rich in beta carotene and other vitamins and provide a more challenging chew than regular bale hay. Offer several times a day as a treat in addition to their regular hay supply.
- All-natural and chemical free for a healthy and delicious treat
- Timothy Hay mixed with carrots is high in fiber and aids in proper digestion
- Grass is sun cured and is an excellent appetite stimulant
- Provides a fun and interactive way for your furry friend to eat and forage
- Hay helps to wear down and clean teeth for good oral health
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts. Not intended for human consumption.
See all items by Kaytee