K&H Pet Products keep your pets warm and snug with their Deluxe Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Pet Bed. It's hard to find a soft outdoor bed that's also heated, and this deluxe version works great for dog houses, garages, porches, barns or even in the home. The dual thermostats are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature of 102 degrees when he lies on the bed, even in the coldest weather. Your pet will enjoy maximum comfort with the soft faux fleece cover and cushioned bolster that also makes a comfy headrest. There's no need to worry about energy drain because this bed is extremely energy efficient and consumes very little energy.
- Super comfy faux fleece for a soft bed with a cushioned bolster for maximum comfort and has a plump, cushy bolster for added comfort.
- Dual thermostats are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature of 102 degrees, even in the coldest weather, to keep your pet warm and snug.
- Great for outdoor dog houses, porches, garages, barns, or in the home.
- Easy-to-clean, just remove the faux fleece cover and wash on the gentle cycle with cold water and hang to dry on use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
- Features a 5.5-foot steel wrapped cord and is MET Listed for safety.
(4) bolster liners, (1) bolster cover, (1) heated orthopedic bed
Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. K&H recommends using only the Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat. Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
See all items by K&H Pet Products