K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Two Tone Lounge Sleeper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Self-warming material radiates heat back to your pet.
- Great for cats or small dogs that demand a warm spot.
- Eco-friendly, this bed has a fill made from recycled plastic bottles and features a non-skid bottom so it'll stay put.
- Easy-to-clean, just wash on the gentle cycle with cold water and hang to dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
- Available in 3 different color combinations so you can pick your favorite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$22.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Best Friends By Sheri Lux Fur Deep Dish Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Grey$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Felt Removable Hood Cave Dog & Cat Covered Bed, Brown$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri OrthoComfort Ilan Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Grey, Jumbo$38.32Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Mocha, Medium$55.45Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- FurHaven Luxury Faux Fur Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$28.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- FurHaven Curly Fur Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Fresh Blueberry, Medium$55.99Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Small$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Petlibro Comfortable Cuddler Round Cat & Dog Bed, Grey, Small$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFrisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Teal$26.39Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- MidWest Cradle Nesting Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mushroom/White, X-Small$25.19Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Brown$33.02Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Fleece, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Cotton|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
255 Customer Reviews
Attractive and cozy cat bed
We made our cats a playroom/hangout sanctuary space in the basement and wanted a variety of self-warming beds to give them lots of options. I liked the look of this one and I trust K&H so we decided to try it and the cats love it. It's the perfect size for one cat to kind of spread out a little, or even for two smaller cats to snuggle. It's a very soft, cozy bed.
Kitty Kat Komfort
My two cats absolutely love these self-warming beds! They are always in them. Each has one, but they switch out too. I'm so glad I found these. They are affordable too! Thank you Chewy! 06-19-2022
New Kitty, New Bed
I recently lost my precious 14-year-old kitty. She never slept in a pet bed. She always slept by me. I went through a lot of depression after I lost her and finally decided I needed to rescue another. I purchased this bed in the brown with bright green. It is really pretty! She has only slept in it once so far. She's sleeping with me instead. I do set it at the double glass doors during the day, hoping she will catch on and enjoy the view in comfort. It's a very nice, comfy bed though! Great value for the money!
Two paws up!
Bought this for my cat, Skippy, who is a little heat-seeking missile in winter. He has lots of warm places to sleep, including a heating pad, but I have struck out in the past finding a bed he gravitates to regularly. Decided to give this one a try after reading other reviews, and despite his initial snubbing, he has now decided he loves the bed! Some folks commented on a crinkly sound, but I don't detect that at all. It is very soft and plush and Skippy says it is warm!
I just received the bed today. It lasted about 10 minutes before my pups found the plastic brand label that is sewn on and chewed off a piece that could have choked her. The fabric is delicate so while trying to remove the label a hole developed. So now I have a damaged bed that I spent over $20 on. It might be a great bed but it is really a poor decision to put hard plastic on a dog bed.
Okay - green is different than previous bed
Purchased two green self warming beds. They seem to warm okay but make noise and aren’t as nicely made as the blue bed I purchased in the past. The blue bed is much sturdier and makes no noise but was bought a couple years ago so can’t be sure if this is a design change or exclusive to the green bed.
New dog bed
This bed is wonderful. Placed in her cage after her surgery. She loves the bed and goes into the cage to lay even when not needing too. Love the concept of getting warm from her own body heat. Great idea!!!
It works! My Cooper loves it.
I didn't really believe it would be warm, but my little Cooper really likes it. it is just the right size to fit in his crate too.
A great buy
Both cats love their comfy new beds, even Miss Persnickety.
My oldest baby loves this bed so much thank you Chewy.