Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nail caps provide a safe alternative to declawing to stop all snags and scratches.
- Covers the nail completely while allowing normal extension and retraction of claws.
- Applied with included adhesive and will shed as your cat’s nails grow; generally in 4 - 8 weeks.
- Easy to apply and vinyl resin material is totally safe for cats. Choose from a variety of fun colors!
- X-small fits cats under 5 lbs, small fits cats 6 - 8 lbs, medium fits cats 9 to 13 lbs, and large fits cats over 13 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, Rainbow, Medium, 20 count$7.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$9.99Chewy Price$18.95List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Petkit Dog & Cat Comb & Massager, White$9.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Cat Claw Clipper$4.43Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Safari Deluxe Cat Nail Trimmer$10.49Chewy Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Medium, Clear$16.88Chewy Price$18.95List Price$16.04Autoship Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Large$9.72Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$10.91Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- Top Performance Cat Grooming Bag, Small$19.02Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- ConairPRO Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$5.81Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Chrome$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||N/A||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Kitten, Adult||Kitten|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||Nail Clippers||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
Give them a try
They were alittle hard 4 me to get on, but I think it's because my baby is a Himalayan. The hair around her toes is alot longer than a regular kitty. So would probably be alot easier for another type of kitty. They've been on abit longer than a week, and only one has come off so far. No sign of it anywhere. Praying she didn't swallow it.
These are a must have
Glad I purchased these ! They definitely worked .I will definitely purchase again .My cat has had them on for several days and no issues of them falling off.
This is worth it!
I was worried this would be a hassle/pain to put on. I didn’t want my cat de clawed (9 months old) but he was scratching things he shouldn’t be. (Doesn’t seem to scratch the scratching post - just everything else) I have been trimming his nails since he was young. So he’s used to this and gave me no problems. When it came time to glue the gel caps on, I had to have help just because you needed two hands to put the glue in the tip and place them on the cat. The other person just held my cat. They went on easily this way. I just held the cat to keep him still for a few minutes and then let him go. He never acted for one second like they bothered him. He doesn’t chew on them. He didn’t ever walk differently. He’s tried to scratch things and nothing happened. No tearing anything up! (I did not put these on his back feet - only his front feet.) I have plenty in the package to do this several more times so I feel this is well worth the money!
Love Nail Caps
These are easy to set up and use. The glue holds as well other brands. If cats climb up hardware cloth, they will pop off, as will other brands. It is good to have everything set up, including claw trimming clippers, before you start. Be sure to wrap the cat in a baby blanket, to make it go faster. Hold the cats a little while to let the glue set and give them good girl or boy treats to distract them from chewing on the caps.
They work great. I was using them because I didn't want to get her declawed, but now after using them I want to get her declawed. They don't last long enough.. she chewed some of them off in days.
Have not used them yet but will soon need cat too stay in place to put them on her hopefully she will like them I picked colors that she should like hopefully they will help her stop scratching the future soon
nail caps for undeclawed cats
For a first time user, it was a little hard but I think with time, it will get better to apply them.
Don’t waste your time.
I tried to get these on my kitten. Needless to say these are just a waste of money unless you can get a cat to hold still while you put them on. Putting them on consists of putting super glue down in it then placing it on the claw and holding it there. Not happening with my cat.
Prevention of scratches
This product helped out a lot with my kitten leaving scratch marks on me.It takes two people to put them on but well worth it and love the pink color on her had a lot of comments.
The description is exactly what you get, directions easy but you will need someone to help. The only reason I put 4 stars, Rayne can’t climb up her condo very well. She doesn’t like them but they stayed on too well because I was hoping they would fall off so she can climb to her favorite place to get away from our puppy for a bit. Otherwise, they do exactly what they say and she eventually got over them within a day.