KONG Cat ZoomGroom Multi-Use Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-grip brush is flexible and gentle for your pet.
- Groom, bathe and massage your cat all at once.
- Helps prevent hairball formation to keep your house cleaner and your cat happier.
- Durable material for extended use.
- Ergonomic grip makes it easier for you to use, too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Cats$15.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Cat Slicker Brush$7.08Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Cat Nail Clipper$6.80Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealFURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Turquoise, Small$31.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey$3.44Chewy Price$4.59List Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- DealBurt's Bees Dander Reducing Cat Spray, 10-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealFURminator FUR deShedding Rinse Free Foaming Cat Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$10.05Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.55Autoship Price
- Beeps Oatmeal Cat Care Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Klean Kitty Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
568 Customer Reviews
This brush works great, I have dexterity issues with my fingers,it is so comfortable to hold and brush my cats. The amount of hair it picks up is unbelievable, I could build a new cat, LOL. They are not fighting me like they did with a slicker brush, it's soft on their bodies and they just lay down and enjoy. Easy to clean,hair comes right out. I love that I can help groom their loose fur so with this great brush hopefully no more hairballs. Another great Kong product.
My lovely domestic medium hair girl loves her Kong brush! She is very adverse to water so I use this for her daily brush. In the winter time it gets a bit staticy so I wet it down with warm water and that fixes the problem. The smaller "head" part of the brush is nice to get into smaller spots like under her chin and neck. It also feels nice in my hand when I brush her. Very easy to clean. Highly recommend.
Wow! Kong does it again!
This is a great grooming tool for our furkids. We have cats with varying hair coarseness and undercoats. It has been the best at assisting with the removal of the undercoat in our short haired cats of any grooming brush I have tried. It arrived just in time for the fall shedding season. It is also less offensive than the more traditional brushes for some of our crew that are a bit picky. I will replace it if it ever wears out.
I've used this on my dogs for years. I love it.
I've used this for years on my Corgis (and a labrador) It's amazing in the bathtub, I put shampoo on, and use the tool, it creates an amazing lather down to the skin and collects all the hair. It also really loosens dirt and hair out of the tub. I love this rubber curry comb, it's been through several moves and several dogs and it's still holding strong. (I didn't even know they still made it! I'm glad they do!)
Been using for many years.
We love this. Not only is it an effective way of removing hair, but as advertised it is a wonderful massage All I have to do is hold it up and she comes running. In fact if I leave it face up on the bed she rubs against it to do her own massage. This is a vital part of our bonding ritual. Highly recommended. (I have bought it for other friends' cats. It is usually but not always is a hit.)
Amazing! Short Hair Persian
It gets all his soft wispy baby fur that floats all over the room & he loves it! Recommend getting 2 zoom groom brushes & use both at the same time.
Only brush my cat will tolerate
This is the only brush my cat will let me use on her! It's great at deshedding, though doesn't collect fur as much as I would like. Definitely reduced the hair I found around the house.
CharLee Cat loves this soft flexible brush that works wonders collecting his hair and helping him look like the handsome boy he is! :3)
Amazing! My cat loves it!
Both me and my cat love this brush! It's super easy to handle and gives a nice relaxing massage brushing that very effectively gets off lose hair. I've never had him purr like that during a brushing! Bonus points for my dog also liking it!
Kitty seems to like it
We rescued a cat two weeks ago, and knew we needed a brush for her. (she's a domestic short hair) She seems to like this brush! I started out with just brushing her head, and she took to it quickly. She doesn't always allow me to do her whole body, but we're getting there! It's simple to use, easy to clean, and as I said, she likes it, so I'll take it!