KONG CuteSeas Whale Dog Toy
About This Item
- Soft, plush corduroy body invites snuggling and cuddling
- Interior squeaker and crinkle sound encourage play
- Provides mental stimulation and exercise with cute sea creature shapes
- Great for games of fetch and for solo play to keep your pup occupied while you're away
- Available in multiple sizes so you can pick the perfect fit for your furry friend
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Elephant Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- GoDog Checkers Chew Guard Rooster Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Mini$9.43Chewy Price
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Rhino Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- KONG Trekkers Goat Dog Toy, Medium/Large$12.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- GoDog Just for Me Chew Guard Bruto Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$5.99Chewy Price$9.43List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Beaver Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- KONG ZigWigz Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$5.06Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- GoDog Just for Me Chew Guard Flying Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Light Pink, Tiny$5.70Chewy Price$9.43List Price
- KONG Low Stuff Scruffs Dog Toy, Large$10.33Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$9.15Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
549 Customer Reviews
Falric Likes The Crinkly Fins
Our nine week old GSD puppy really likes this whale. He cannot get his mouth around its body, yet, but the fins are crinkly and he loves chewing on them. He has spent quite a bit of time doing that and the whale has held up well, showing no real signs of wear and tear.
Our 62lb girl killed the squeaker within minutes but the material really holds up well. She gives up on trying to tear it apart. She loses interest once the noise is gone. I wish they could find a way to protect the squeaker.
Not for Super/Aggressive Chewers
I got two of the Kong plush toys, but both lasted about 15 minutes with my 2 year old boxer/terrier mix. She loves plushies, but sadly they just don't last.
Very Bummed - does not stand up to a chewer
Was so excited about this toy but my puppy Bender (7 mo old black lab) got the squeaker out in less than an hour. There's a weak seam along the belly of the whale that gave away immediately. I bought this toy knowing it was going to be destroyed, but I thought we'd at least get a week out of it. Had previously bought an octopus and a fox stuffy from Kong and those lasted awhile before they were destroyed.
Sturdy except for the eyeballs
My puppy immediately liked this whale - the only thing is that the eyeballs aren't so tough. He's been licking them and the fiber is coming off.
Atomic chewer loves this guy!
My dog has ripped apart every toy he gets, but this one is holding up weeks later to lots of enthusiastic love! I’m sure it won’t last forever but this one has been a very durable hit!!!
This was a huge hit at our house! The size alone was enticing for my dogs, but then it squeaked and game over! Of course if I left it with them unsupervised it would be destroyed in a few minutes, since it is only fabric and stuffing. But I put away once we are done playing tug of war/fetch with it...and it has managed to survive at least a few months now!
Not for chewer
4.5 yr old German Shepherd took less than ten minutes to gut it’s insides. Very cute and darling. GSD loved it and was sad when it “died”.
Whale of a good time
My two dachshund puppies took one eye of this whale within a day. The whale overall seems to be made well but the eyes are sort of like a material patch that apparently gave them just enough grip to immediately tear it off. The rest of the whale has no signs of tears.
It lasted 2 hours
My healer puppy loved his new toy, unfortunately it took about 2 hours before fins came out leaving a hole. I thought because it was KONG it would be sturdier.