KONG Goodie Ribbon Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stuffable toy features four areas to fill with your dog’s favorite rewards.
- Crafted with KONG’s natural and durable rubber to help fulfill your furry friend’s chewing instincts.
- Can be used with lickable treats like peanut butter and yogurt or dry treats and kibble.
- Freeze after filling with spreadable treats to help extend play time.
- Promotes mental stimulation and helps keep your pup busy and free of boredom.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- KONG Extreme Goodie Ribbon Dog Chew Toy, Large$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Chewy Box Puzzle Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$11.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Medium$5.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Large$7.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy,Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Pipe Wrench Chew Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Orange, X-Large$19.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- SodaPup Puppy Bottle Top Rubber Flying Disk Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Training||Training, Tough Chewer||Training||Training, Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
To bulky and difficult to get treat
I have a 60lb dog, so not small. This is her least favorite. It's too hard to get all the goodies out of the holes (and she is usually a master) and it's not enticing enough for her to chew. Heavy too.
Great dog chew!
My rottie will destroy any and all chew toys. EXCEPT the kongs, and she really enjoys this 4 in 1 ball. She's been chewing on it for about a month now, and it barely looks used. Its so nice giving her something to chew on and not have to worry about her getting pieces off that she could choke on.
Toys for Christmas
Rusty & Tux love it. So far Rusty has not been able to bit pieces from it and I don't think he will. Very well made and will stand up to constant chewing on it. Finally a chew toy that even Rusty (aka Destructo) can't destroy.
I got this for my puppy, since she is really, really into chewing things up. She does not show much interest in it by itself. I stuffed it with some canned dog food, froze it and she seems to work on it for a while, but is unable to chew hard enough to get the contents out when thawed. I think it will work a little better as she gets a little older.
New favorite toy
We fill every other opening with either a treat or a dab of peanut butter. Keeps our dog busy and happy.
Ok, hard to get treat
While I understand the purpose is to keep the dog busy, if they aren't having Some success, they give up & are no longer interested - that's what happened with mine. Hopefully it works for others.
Love for kibble
This is a great toy to keep your dog entertained as he works to get his kibble out. I like this one better than the bone as kibble slips straight through the bone.
This toy is heavy so definitely not for a smaller dog. My dogs can play tug-o-war with this and there are no weak spots where it can be torn apart. The bad part about it is when they leave it lying on the floor and you come upon it in the dark, it really hurts when you trip over it. It’s definitely tough and I think it will be around for a long time
Tough Treat Stuffer
This is one of my favorites for treat stuffing. It's tough and holds up to a little chewer. The treats stay in the holes well and it takes a while for my mini-aussiedoodle to get them out. I stuff The Honest Kitchen's regular size clusters in the holes, they fit perfectly. It is a perfect size for my 15 lb. pup. As always it was shipped quickly to me from Chewy.
I've gotten plenty of kong items this included in the past. but we ordered our pup a few new kongs and the smell is so strongly of tire rubber that the pup wants nothing to do with it even filled with peanut butter and treats.