KONG Puppy Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unpredictable bounce is great for energetic puppies and helps establish appropriate chewing and playing behaviors.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N Puppy Easy Treat Paste and Snacks for longer-lasting play.
- Relied upon by veterinarians, trainers, and dog enthusiasts for over 40 years.
- Specially designed for soothing teething puppies’ gums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Blue, X-Small$6.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Just for Puppies Rope & TPR Variety Pack Puppy Toy, 17 count$18.83Chewy Price$23.90List Price
- KONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Binkie, Color Varies, Medium$10.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Teething Stick Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Activity Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Wolf$9.89Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- KONG Stuffable Puppy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- dealNylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$10.99Chewy Price$13.19List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Blue, Regular$10.35Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealNylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1221 Customer Reviews
Perfect Pup Kong
Great little Kong for our Labrador puppy. We fill with some peanut butter and freeze it for her to have ready when she’s needs some play time or distraction. Will definitely upgrade to the adult size when she’s bigger!
Love Kong brand
I've had various size kings for my adult dogs. They're serious chewers. Have a new puppy (Great Dane/American Bulldog mix. He's a large breed puppy and we started out with a medium which did great for a couple weeks lol, now upgraded to a large puppy Kong. This should do him until he loses his puppy teeth. It's been great for crate training & he doesn't realize we've left the house! I sometimes freeze peanut butter, sometimes mix kibble & peanut butter, or I stick a Kong treat in there lots of combinations.
Small? More like X-small.
Bought the small for my (at the time 8 week) old Berner puppy. Looked very small and I never gave it to him because he would never get the treats out. For dogs 20 pounds and under is misleading. Would reccomend though for a 2 pound chihuahua puppy.
I have been using this for crate training my puppy. I put just a little peanut butter on the inside and a couple treats, throw it in the crate and she goes right in! Definitely has held up to her sharp puppy teeth and she loves it!
Teeny, tiny Kong toy for puppies
My larger dogs loved their Kong toys. Now we have this very small version for the new puppy. It fits her size perfectly and she loves to carry it around and to chew on it.
smaller than I thought
I bought a small for my mini cavapoo puppy. It is too small. The small is probably for a chihuahua or toy poodle.
Kong toy for pup
My Cavalier loves it . I put kibble in it and he goes after it till he gets everything out . Highly recommend
Every time I know I have to leave her alone at home. I get it and put peanut butter or a snack in and she goes to town on it. Not even realizing I have already left. I check on her in my ring and she is just happy and at peace with this.
Upgrading to next size!
This is a must have! I have purchased so many toys, balls, tugs & chews and we finally found something she loves! This keeps her busy and content. She’s grown pretty fast on me (12 wk old goldendoodle @ 14 lbs) so I’m going to order the next size up so she doesn’t get frustrated or bored. I read in reviews that you can add different foods which has been a real life saver & they work. Peanut butter (not to much it hurts their stomachs..for my pup anyway), yogurt (frozen), etc. I love to freeze them because the treat last longer therefore keeps her content longer. Highly recommend
Dog ignored it
This toy, stuffed with peanut butter, is practically invisible to my 4m old. I found this very surprising given all the rave reviews for Kong items.