KONG Purrsuit Whirlwind Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Battery-powered toy with unpredictable action appeals to kitty’s hunting instincts.
- Quiet gliding motion entices cats to play.
- Designed to bump out from corners so it doesn’t get stuck.
- Auto timer shuts off after 15 minutes.
- Ideal for solo playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Blue Raccoon$5.83Chewy Price
- Eyenimal Automatic Kitten Toy$29.99Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4-Piece Bundle Interactive Swimming Fish + Feather Wand Cat Toy$19.40Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- dealPetstages Chase Meowtain Track Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- dealPet Zone Fly By Replacement Butterfly Cat Toy$3.92Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Jackson Galaxy Air Prey Wand Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$12.45Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$4.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealFat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Just put it in an upside down frisbee.
If you put it in a shallow vessel like an upside down frisbee it works great. Older cats will only like to look at it. Middle aged cats enjoy it a bit. Kittens and adolescents love it.
Kitties are fascinated
I love this for odd reasons. One of our kitties looks funny when she swipes...always late. The other kitty just follows it around. It turns itself off after 15 minutes, so it is a life saver, keeping them occupied when I have just a couple more minutes of work...helps keep me on track too, when time flies!!
It was great in the beginning
Evie Awnry liked until she got bored. But that's just her. It stayed together for as long as she played with it. She does tear everything apart though. So it helped with anger management issues. Hahaha
To strong and fast
This is a great concept but it’s a little fast and strong for my cat. I tested it out with my arm and the worm absolutely had a sting to it. My cats get wrapped in the face get discouraged and leave. Slow it down and it would be toy of the year.
My cat loves to watch this toy. It spins and works fine on my hardwood floors. It does go a little fast but it’s funny watching my cat attempt to get it. My only complaint is the hum of the motor is loud and my cat doesn’t like it. I feel like the frequency of the hum does affect the amount my cat plays with this toy.
Cats like it
I think this is a great toy. My cats love it. The reason for the 3 star review is due to several reasons. First, it's not as quiet as the description leads you to believe. To me, it has a rather loud hum. Second, the yellow tail attachment whips around way too fast when it's on hard wood floors. It was hitting my cats in the eye. Third, silly me thought it would work on carpet! I have a very low pile carpet but the ball does not move on it at all. The yellow tail does, but the ball stays stationary. It's worth keeping because the cats love it, but it isn't an item I would by again.
This if ok
I like the feather but it has to be turned on and the ball is made from hard plastic so it’s not biteable. It has batteries too, hence the turn on switch. Not my favorite.
Not worth it
Turtle had very little interest in this toy. It doesn't move fast enough for him he's bored with it. He's just 1 yr old.
This toy is actually funny to watch and it changes directions unpredictability as says! I recommend this toy and the Chewy brand! I am willing to try any product because their customer service is phenomenal!
Lasted less than 5 minutes
I was hoping this would be a great toy for my 5 lb cat who loves to play. The stick that has the yellow fuzzy toy snapped right off within 5 minutes of turning it on.