KONG Teaser Curlz Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Corkscrew curl with fast recoil makes for paw-some playtime with your furry friend.
- Woven spirals and feather target reward him with more action when he pounces.
- Boa feathers add engagement.
- Allows for interactive play.
- Clear, glittery wand and bright colors for a festive and fun toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.54Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Tadpole Wand Cat Toy$6.11Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Halloween Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$12.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet House Mouse Helen Cat Toy, Color Varies, 4-in$6.61Chewy Price
- Petstages Fairy Flutter Teaser Wand Cat Toy w/ Catnip, Blue$5.96Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Turbo Tail Cat Toy, Rattle Mouse$4.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Play Pack Cat Toys with Catnip, 13 count$7.59Chewy Price$10.74List Price
- Cat Love Furry Frolics Plastic Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 72 count$44.99Chewy Price
- KONG Flingaroo CATerpillar Cat Toy with Catnip$4.08Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Petlinks HyperNip Safari Crinkle Chameleon Cat Toy with Catnip$3.80Chewy Price$5.23List Price
- Ethical Pet 5-in Noisy Ferret Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 5-in$5.24Chewy Price
- JW Pet Wool-Ee Crawler Telescopic Wand Cat Toy$11.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Cool Toy for cats
The cats absolutely loved it. The only issue I had is they chewed off the end piece leaving it sharp. I duct taped it which worked fine.
Dogs Love It Too
Got this for my dog who loves cat flirt poles and teasers but tugs on the more delicate ones and breaks them. She is a 30 pound miniature Australian Shepherd and we have had this one for months and she has yet to break it! It’s really sturdy, her and my larger dog can pull on it all day long and it won’t break or tear
Not a hit for my cats, but other cats love it.
I saw this toy at our local cat cafe, and I loved it and so did the kittens! I thought my cat would love it, but sadly none of the cats in my house did. I was able to give it to my mother and her cats, which they love it as well. I give 3 stars based on my own experience with it, but don't let it deter you too much. Many cats love it, my cat is just very picky sadly.
Good for chewers
I picked one up for my cat and she loves to play with it. Shes already destroyed the feather but ill just figure out how to stick a new one on. She loves to chew on things so i got this to try with her. She loves to bite the curly part and squish in with her mouth.
beautiful sturdy toy
My sister's cats love this toy, so I've been searching for one and got this for my cat...who is oddly uninterested, but it is a great toy. It keeps my sister's cats occupied so much so that she has to hide it!
well-made, sturdy, feathers do not hold up to my kitty however
My cat's absolute favorite! He will drag it over to me to let me know when he wants to play (which is a lot!) My only negative is that he quickly chews off the feathers and has even chewed through the ribbons if I don't keep an eye on it. Once the feathers and ribbon are gone, he is no longer interested and I have to buy a new one.
Kong Teaser Curlz
Nice sturdy wand. I think it’s a little too heavy for my cat but he will still play with it if it’s what we have out.
my cat is OBSESSED with this toy
This quickly became my cats favorite toy!! before even taking it out of the package completely she was all over it. Now she will go HOURS just chasing this thing around and will even bite the "rope" of it when we arent waving it around for her. Highly highly recommend for anyone with an active kitty
I love this toy, hours of fun for my foster cats and while the have pulled out the feathers over the last year and a half they don’t seem to enjoy it any less. It’s even strong enough for 20 lb Junior to chase and pull on. Most teasers we get end up breaking within a few weeks but not this one!
This toy is built to last, like all Kong products. It’s a little big for our kitten, but I think he will love it when he gets bigger.