KONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for interactive games of tug
- Minimal stuffing for less mess around the house
- Ropes inside are looped together for added strength and provide a realistic feel
- Squeaks for added fun and stimulation
- Tug handles at both ends and durable, multi-layered fabric make this a long-lasting, favorite toy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$6.85Chewy Price$9.46List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Hippo Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Fun Rope Squeaky Crinkle Dog Toy, Light Blue$6.03Chewy Price$8.48List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Beaver Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Classic Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Fox, Small/Medium$8.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Large$10.03Chewy Price
- Hartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Weaves with Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$10.37Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 5.75-in$3.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1556 Customer Reviews
Tug of War!
A trainer for overreactive dogs suggested that we play Tug of War as an Enrichment activity to help get some of that aggression out in play. I searched on Chewy, my favorite pet store, and found this strong Kong Moose Tuggerknots Dog Toy. My dog is X-LG, an Anatolian Shepherd purebred at 107#, so I knew she needed a really strong toy. This has not let me down! Initially, she wouldn't have much to do with it, but after some less enthusiastic introductions on my part, she has learned to love it. She brings it to me every morning after her walk. The only thing I would adjust if I could would be the size of the rope ends as she has a really large jaw size, but we manage and she loves when I hold the ends and she grabs the middle. I highly recommend for a large strong dog.
Rope moose toy
My dog had this ripped apart in 2 hours of Us opening the box we're going to ride from the mail if you have a dog that likes to tear it things and pull things apart don't buy this toy
Cute but destroyed quickly
Unfortunately this toy did not fair well. Our pittie mix absolutely shredded, destroyed, dismembered the moose rather quickly. Luckily the inside has a tough rope so she still gets to play.
My dog loves this toy
My dog loves this toy with the combo of stuffed animal and rope that he can chew on and play tug o war. He is one year old and pretty much destroys every toy very quickly. This one lasted one month before he got the stuffing out, which was actually pretty good!
Not a tough chewer toy
Might have been fun to play with but within 15 minutes it had to be taken away because Ear ripped off and tug of war handle was shredded. Strings everywhere.
He loves it!
So far, so good. Definitely grabbed his attention. Excitement started before I even opened tho box. Hoping this toy lasts longer than a week. We’ll see!
Pretty good toy/fur feels weird though
Overall, this is a toy I would pass on getting again. The fur on it does feel really weird. Not my dogs favorite thing to play with.
Mr Moose Tug Toy
Our puppy loves her Mr Moose tug toy. It is made of quality materials and is very durable. She carries it all around inside and outside. It is her favorite toy.
4 month old puppy (small) took the antlers/ears off this toy within the first 5 minutes of owning it. While I get that these things happen, I expected a little more from Kong. Now we have a moose with no antlers so they are shunned from their herd, and no ears so they can't even hear when a small puppy with sharp teeth is approaching. I foresee a long, painful life of tugging, and chewing.
My dog, Pinky, loves to play tug of war. I was thrilled with the design of this toy, ingenious! The toy has held up to multiple daily tug of war sessions. The antlers and tail were chewed off within twenty four hours, however everything else is in tact.