KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Minimal stuffing for less mess around the house.
- Soft and cuddly enough for naptime.
- Squeaks for extra excitement during playtime.
- Colors vary (Tan, Brown or Grey), you choose the size and the color ships at random.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy, Large$11.28Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Ali the Alligator Dog Toy, Small$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Small/Medium$9.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Plush Teddy Bear Dog Toy, Medium$8.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Plush Beaver Dog Toy, Small$3.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- KONG Plush Duck Dog Toy, Small$3.59Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Multipet Loofa Dog The Original Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.14Chewy Price$8.89List Price
- KONG Low Stuff Scruffs Dog Toy, Large$10.87Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Sloth Dog Toy, Medium$7.98Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Fox, Small/Medium$8.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Medium$6.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1679 Customer Reviews
I have purchased more then 100 of these Kong bears for my Yorkies. The price has doubled and the quality has gone way down. The medium size is now smaller then it used to be , the fabric is thinner and my dogs can chew a hole in it in a few days , where as it used to take a couple of months if ever at all . Very disappointed in the new poor quality.
Was no match for my dog
After reading all the reviews, I had high hopes for this toy. When I received it, it seemed more durable than other plush toys so I thought it would last a bit longer. To my dismay, the squeaker was ripped out in about 10 minutes, and all the stuffing came soon after. It was a good 30 minute play toy for him, but unfortunately, was no match for him and he hasn't really touched it since.
My Frenchie can love a toy for a long period of time or demolish one in 30 seconds. He has chosen to love his Teddy Beary and take him most places around the house. He leaves him in some weird places that’s for sure. It’s lasted 4 month so far and is only missing the string at his mouth. We have bought a backup to this bear in case one day he chews through.
We got this bear last week. We had the exact same Kong bear before that lasted months before it came apart. It seems this bear must have been defective unfortunately. I found my pup with cotton everywhere and the squeaker was out of the bear as well. Thankfully, the dog did not consume the cotton or squeaker.
KONG wild knots Bear
Bentley, my golden retriever loves his KONG wild knots bear. His toys normally don’t last very long but so far this toy has withstood chewing and rough housing pretty well. He cuddles it an takes it with him everywhere! Once this one wears out, we will definitely replace it with a new one.
No match for a lab puppy
This toy seemed really sturdy and I thought I may have met my match. But being an almost 11 month old lab puppy I took on the challenge. I was able to take this apart in less than 48 hrs. I am a very determined puppy. So satisfying :) Birdie the Black Lab
Mr. Bear is the best!
I recently took my 12-week old labrador to a friend’s home. From a huge container of dog toys, he picked the Kong bear. Of course, I had to purchase one for him and he absolutely loves it! It is indestructible against his teething mouth!
Our dogs are enjoying these toys very much. They are durable and soft. we have a Pit 42 pounds and a Lab 120 pounds. we bought one for each. Our Pit likes to fetch it and chew on it. Our Lab just had surgery and is in a kennel for many weeks. This toy has given him something to play a little with and cuddle with as well.
Lasted less than an hour
I received this in the mail today. He is always excited to get his chewy boxes. We played with it about 15 minutes before the head started to tear off the body and he started pulling out the stuffing
Usually, our boy destroys stuffed toys within an hour. He has not damaged this bear and I find him using it as a pillow. Who would have guessed that this was possible! I am definitely ordering these bears for all of the family furbabies on my Christmas list.