KONG Wubba Weave Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun, interactive tug and toss toy that's a new twist on an old favorite
- Made with durable, ballistic nylon for added toughness, a squeaky ball on one end and tails on the other for extra shaking fun
- Easy to pick up, throw or tug for that special bonding time with your pup, and features a twist-knot, cotton ball of rope that cleans teeth while dogs play
- Reinforced stitching makes this a long-lasting, favorite toy
- Available in three colors: Lime Green, Hot Pink and Electric Blue. You choose the size and the color ships at random
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Fun Rope Squeaky Crinkle Dog Toy, Light Blue$8.48Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 4-Squeakers$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Frisco Mummy Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.58Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Red/Orange Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Orange, 3-Squeakers$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- JW Pet Megalast Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$3.02Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Cozie King the Purple Haired Lion Dog Toy, Small$4.29Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Exotic Series Pink Flamingo Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large/X-Large$19.26Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Fat Cat Mini Terrible Nasty Scaries Squeaky Dog Toy, Character Varies$5.73Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price$5.59List Price
- Hyper Pet Real Skinz Dog Toy, Opossum$15.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Floppy Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Exercise||Exercise, Squeaky||Dental||Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Rope|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
445 Customer Reviews
Dog looooves this toy!
This toy has held up SO well to our dog. She loves the squeaker, and loves to gnaw on the long dangly pieces. She’s started to tear them apart, but it’s tough enough that’s she’s barely gotten started and the pieces she pulls off are small (rather than long strings that worry me, as with rope toys). Highly recommend!
Not for heavy chewers
My pup is a German Shepherd/Pit Bull mix, and he is at his happiest when he's destroying his toys. Because of this I try to get him top quality toys that will not only keep him interested, but will also withstand his destructive behavior. This particular toy while being his favorite type of toy, was not able to stand up to the torturous nature of my pupper. This toy lasted approximately two hours before falling apart.
Bought this for 9 month golden. By day one he chewed the squeaky ball out. Then he started working on the dangling parts. I would say by day 3 , we had to cut them off before he ate them all. All we have left is the big woven ball! Considering it’s a Kong brand toy, thought it would last a whole lot longer!
Great, durable toy!
My pack of three pups totally love this toy! While it may not be as fun as destroying stuffed animal toys, and therefore not their favorite toy, the durability makes it worth it!! It takes them forever to break it in any way, and my last one lasted about a year before they finally killed it. The fabric is great and doesn’t get as dirty as most of my pups toys do. It snows where I live, and even if it gets left out in the snow and the snow melts on it and it gets in the dirt it is still not trashed and totally usable. I own a 75lb german shepherd, a 45 lb mutt and a 65lb golden retriever, and this toy stands up to the rest of longevity and durability! I highly recommend this toy!
Not For Heavy Chewers
I loved this toy in concept, and so did my little terrier mix. She loves to squeak the squeaker and had an incredibly easy time finding it. That said, she also is a curious little pup, and wanted to know what makes it squeak. In a little under a week, she managed to chew through the nylon head and removed the squeaker.
I bought two of these, one for Rocket 3 yo, 65lbs, light/medium chewer and one for my foster dog Trigger 1yo, 105lbs, super chewer. Trigger had the squeaker out of his in minutes! But, he still plays tug a war with the rope ball and "legs". Rocket's will last him until he decides that he want's to tear the rope to shreds, which is usually after a few months. We have a big time playing tug a war and the two pups even play tug a war with each other giving mom's arm a much needed rest!
dont get the cloth one
my 1 1/2 year aussie doodle took this apart in 1 day, but he was able to enjoy the ball inside also. i think the cloth is bad because they tear thru it very quickly
Didn't last even 2 min
By far the worst kong toy for durability. We opened the chewy box gave it to Our 4 mo old puppy. In under 2 minutes she had it destroyed. Came directly here to write a review.
Kobe likes Wubba
Kobe enjoys playing with his wubba. Especially keep away. I’m sure we will purchase this toy again as he likes to toss it in the air and catch it. He also likes it when we play with it with him. I recommend it.
thought this would hold up
I have a 6 month old puppy and he is a tough chewer. I thought this would be perfect, as he loves long, dangly things. He checked through the rope part of this within a day and I ended up having to throw it away because he was eating and swallowing pieces of the rope. Great toy, just not for super chewers