Labra Plush Dog Support Sling
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reduces stress on arthritic or injured joints to reduce pain and facilitate increased motility.
- Adjustable-length straps help humans of all sizes stand up straight and avoid back pain.
- Available in 2 sizes to work with most dogs, from small to large.
- Made of super-soft plush for maximum comfort.
- Easy to put on and take off, so it minimizes stress and frustration for both you and your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Labra Dog Support Sling, Medium$17.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, Medium$35.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Medium, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, Large$85.28Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Large$85.00Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, S/M, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, X-Large$78.95Chewy Price
- Vita Pet Life Turmeric Curcumin Anti-Inflammatory Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Phycox MAX HypoAllergenic (HA) Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$60.54Chewy Price$79.00List Price$57.51Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
this is super cheap
Loved the price and the softness compared to others but it’s super cheap. Someone said to just use a towel and it’s true. A towel would work better. It’s very flimsy. Cheaper is usually just cheaper.
Just use a towel
Probably the most useless product on chewy site. Feels cheap because it is cheap. Provides weak support. If you do purchase this, be advised that the material will provide warmth to your pet. Avoid in summer for huskies and other pets that are prone to overheating.
A Good Sling
I purchased this sling because my dog had hurt himself. I had also purchased a brace at the same time. This sling is easy to use and serves its purpose. Even though it doesn't have extra straps or buckles for adjustment, it was good enough to use when we needed to help him up and down the stairs. In addition, it's a soft support so it didn't bother him. I happy with this purchase.
Got this really fast and it's been very helpful for my old Golden Retriever. He insists on laying on the tile floor but can't always get up. I can slide this under him and give him some help up. I always get a tail wag, so I know he appreciates it. Two paws up!
Sling worked great
My sweet dog came down with severe pancreatitis and as a result her pain was so bad she couldn’t use her back legs. I had had surgery on my shoulder just prior to her getting sick so I couldn’t pick her up to take her down and up the stairs. This sling proved to be the exact thing I needed to get her through this. Luckily she is back to normal and can handle the stairs once again.
The lamby sling works!
The lamby sling is helping our ancient dog Sugar get up a set of six stair steps . It is difficult to stand by and watch your friend struggle . Now Sugar waits for us to give her a starting lift at the bottom of the stairs!
Does not work if your dog has a waist or belly
Pros: this is a very soft and comfortable piece of equipment. The handles are comfortable to hold. There is no sound of Velcro and no technology and this is helpful to sensitive dogs who don’t like equipment. I can also see how, if used correctly, this would enable a dog to have her dignity. (My dog is 14 years old and weighs 12 pounds. He’s the ideal size for this but not the ideal shape.) Cons: The handles are a bit short for me. Unfortunately, my dog has a bit of a potbelly and a narrow chest which means the belt cannot be used to help him stand or walk. It goes into a slanted position right away. It slips either to his back haunches which are very narrow or to under his armpits, it doesn’t stay in the middle, he tips either forward or back when I try to use it to support him. Just because it didn’t work for us doesn’t mean it won’t work for you. I’m only 5 foot four so the fact the straps were a bit short for me means that they will be very short for a man of average height or many other women. The Major problem I think is in the design, the belt is flat and should probably be curved, slightly elasticized, and quite a bit wider to cover More of the area from Armpit to lower belly. As it is, it just slips around and the dog slips With It or tips Forward or back. I guess I’d prefer to see a dual holding fleece strap, with still one set of handles, but that lower down into two comfortable lower support slings, one for under the armpits and one for right in front of the back haunches. This would be a great way of holding my dog up, almost helping “puppeteer“ him to help him go to the bathroom outside.
Didn't Work For My Dog
It didn't work for my 40 lb beagle who is sporting a cast on his front left leg. I was hoping to use it to get him up and down the 13 stairs we have from our apartment to outside. That said, there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the actual product. It was well made and I liked the adjustable straps, too. It just didn't support him well enough but would be excellent for a smaller dog perhaps. He's on a diet and about 8 lbs overweight so maybe that had something to do with it. I love Chewy so much! Great reps, great products, great prices, it was just this particular item wasn't a match for us. <3
I don't recommend
Unfortunately this was a major waste of money. This does not help my dog at all since it doesn't stay in place, allowing him to fall or slip out of it while walking.
Really helps my old timers stand up
This support is so cushy and really helps me lift up my old dogs to their feet and it’s easier on my back also