Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Finch Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pelleted granules are made with a high-quality blend of natural ingredients like ground non-GMO corn, soybean meal, oat groats and whole egg–the most digestive form of protein.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or offered in combination with a seed blend, millet spray or fresh fruits and veggies.
- Independently tested to ensure quality and nutrition you can trust; contains no artificial food colors or dyes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Colorful Companions Canary Blend Canary Food, 25-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Parrot Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$97.99Chewy Price$93.09Autoship Price
- Hummer's Galore Hummingbird Nectar, 4 count$10.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price
- Hari Tropimix Enrichment Cockatiel & Lovebird Food, 8-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem VeggieBlend Flavor Parrot & Conure Food, 17.5-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Perky-Pet Nectar Concentrate Red Hummingbird Food, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price
- ZuPreem AvianBreeder FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Bird Food, 2-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Mazuri Mini Bird Food, 25-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Parakeet & Lovebird Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Mazuri Exotic Gamebird Breeder Food, 40-lb box$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Brown's Bird Lover's Blend Nuts, Berries & Bugs! Gourmet Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Canary Grass Seed, Rape Seed, Oat Groats...||Canary Grass Seed, Canola Seed, White Millet...||Canary Grass Seeds, Dehulled White Millet, Dehulled Red Millet...||Canary Grass Seed, Millet, Niger Seed...|
|Bird Type||Finch||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch||Canary, Finch|
|Food Form||Crumble||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Not a 1lb tub
The "1Lb tub" is actually just a plastic bag. Kind of disappointing because my cat wants to get into the bag & eat the bird food. My zebra finches seem to really love it though. Don't forget to feed them veg!
My zebra finches love this. I love Chewy because product was delivered well packaged and quickly!
perfect for canary and finch
i use these pellets (along with harrisons and roudybush) for my canary and finch's main diet. they eat all of the lafebers pellets up first. adding seed in helped enticed them into trying it but now the go right for these pellets
Bourke parakeet likes this small pellet
I was giving the parakeet size pellet to my bourke but she was throwing it out of her bowl. I changed to the finch size and she does a lot better about eating it. She looks very good on this food and is very active for a bourke parakeet.
I've tried to get my zebra finches to eat pellets several times in the past, but they always refused. I decided to give the Lafeber pellets a try based on reviews, and I'm so glad I did. The whole flock took to them right away. I'm glad I found a brand they like to ensure they're getting the highest quality nutrition. There is far less food waste and mess with these pellets as well, as they don't dig through them and throw them on the floor like they do with seed mixes.
Canary loves these pellets!
I was looking for a high quality pellet to supplement my canary’s seeds. These pellets are not only balanced in nutrition, but are the perfect size for a finch. He also loves the taste! I was replacing a previous pellet of dubious quality, and my canary took to Lafeber’s immediately! I also vastly prefer the tub packaging over fumbling with a ziplock bag. Chewy’s shipping and packaging was superlative, as usual!
Finally a pellet that works
I have many zebra finches and could never get them to eat any pellets before. Not that they need to, I just like to offer a variety of foods. The other brands are always too big even in the smallest sizes. These are itty bitty, perfect for finches and canaries. When I change out their food, I don’t notice pellets still in the dish like before. Will get again.
My budgies love this!
I wanted all of my budgies on pellets, with seeds fed only on occasion. I tried parakeet pellets but had no luck with several brands and sizes. So I decided to try this and bingo, this was the golden ticket!! I feel good knowing they are getting fed such good quality. There is only one small draw back, with the way the 'crumble' is designed I did notice there tends to be a breakdown into a powdered amount that ends up wasted, not able to be eaten. But overall I feel its worth it. I just dislike seeing daily waste.
I mix this with their seed every day. Seem to like it pretty well,
My little girls love this!
My little Zebra finches Thelma and Louise love this stuff. I recommend it.