Lotus Oven-Baked Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wholesome, flavorful dry food is oven-baked in Canada, with all the goodness your feline needs to stay strong, healthy and happy.
- Grain-free recipe avoids common ingredients like rice and barley, for cats who are sensitive or choosy pet parents who prefer to go without grains.
- Tasty formula is made with real, high-quality protein like duck, clams, pork liver and duck meal.
- Relies on healthful, low-starch carbohydrates—like peas and tapioca—rather than fillers.
- Includes antioxidants from fruits, sweet potatoes, carrots and potatoes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Annamaet Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Original Formula Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Horizon Complete All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 16.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Sardine Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 15.4-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Blackwood Duck Meal, Salmon Meal & Field Pea Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Field Pea Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Lean Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$33.29Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.63Autoship Price
- By Nature Pet Foods Chicken & Turkey Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Original Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$40.90Chewy Price$38.85Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Regal Pet Foods Adult Cat Recipe Chicken & Whitefish Meals Whole Grains Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Duck Meal, Pork Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Millet...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic...||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Indoor, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||N/A, Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||—||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Duck, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Quail|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food, Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Cats won't eat Lotus
All 3 of our cats are on a hunger strike ever since this food arrived... They love duck treats and food from other brands, so it's something about this brand they don't like 😥
YUMMY and HEALTHY
Pricey. My 10 month old cats like it and eat it. Thats good enough for me. I mix it with another dry food that they like that is also healthy , grain free but much less expensive.
Didn't like it
I ordered 2 different kinds of this brand.... And when I opened the box... One of the bags was split open, with the food everywhere and wasted.. My kitties didn't even like the food... Guess that was $40 something wasted. Now what?!?
None of the four would even try it
I am so disappointed. The food and quality look great, but none of my cats wanted anything to do with it. They would not even NIBBLE. I cannot get them to eat ANYTHING but turkey or salmon.
My boys like this food, but have to work at eating it. They are big guys and the kibble is very small.
Just one try
My cat tried it only when I opened, he liked to test new food. But then he didn’t come. I mixed it with previous food (tiki cat), which he loved at first sight, he eat this mix. But in 2 weeks I saw flakes in his hair. Don’t recommend, my cat is not picky. As I know my cat and his sugar level, seems, this food contains more carbohydrates and have bad taste of chicken fat, like very old frozen chicken (I tasted it). Me and cat say NO
My monsters love it AND it helped their digestive problems
Admittedly, my cats aren't very picky but they really love this food. I'm delighted that it is baked, since the high heat extrusion process has been shown to produce carcinogens in the food. I bought this because they had "digestive issues" and their loose stools resolved into normal ones in a week or so. I feed it as a "treat" twice a day and they are very very happy with it. I also like it personally because it doesn't have an overwhelming odor when I open the bag. Some kibble really make me gag but not this.
lotus duck recipe
looking for alternatives in food for our 20 yr old cat as she is alergic to fish. great product, little pricey, but she's worth it.
Helped my cat with UTIs
I LOOOVE this food. My kitty kept having issues with UTIs and my cat wanted to put him on prescription food. However, the food was so expensive and so gross looking and smelling I decided to see if there was any other options. This food has a very low ash percentage which really helps with that problem and it's so much healthier and affordable for my kiddo. We love it! I've been a loyal user for about 3 years now.
My cats don't appear to love this. It's been a bigger transition than the traditional harder urinary perscription diet. Time will tell