Lyric Fruit & Nut High Energy Mix Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Packed with the premium blend of nutritious shelled nuts, fruits and seeds wild birds love.
- Includes shelled peanuts, almonds, pistachios, pecans, pumpkin seeds, dried cherries, raisins and more.
- Zero fillers so there’s less waste and zero clean-up for your bird feeder.
- Great for woodpeckers, chickadees, robins, orioles, blue jays, titmice, buntings, cardinals, and many more.
- Easy for wild birds to spot for more bird-feeding action in your backyard.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lyric Finch Small Songbird Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Lyric Delite High Protein No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Lyric Supreme Wild Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$7.70Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Suet Crunch Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Lyric Peanut Pieces Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 5$71.95Chewy Price$73.55List Price$68.35Autoship Price
- Kaytee Ultra Waste Free Nut & Raisin Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$19.91Chewy Price$22.35List Price$18.91Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Safflower Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$32.76Chewy Price$50.99List Price$31.12Autoship Price
- Lyric Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Backyard Wildlife Blend Wildlife Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 2$14.34Chewy Price$15.10List Price$13.62Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Woodpecker, Nuthatch N' Chickadee Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$17.51Chewy Price$16.63Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Nut N' Berry Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Duck & Geese Food, 50-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shelled Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews...||Peanut Pieces, Sunflower Chips, Tree Nuts, Raisins, Cherries.||Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Sunflower Seed...||Shelled Peanuts, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Sunflower Kernels...||Shelled Peanuts, Sunflower Kernels, Pecans...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal...||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch, Grosbeak, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Finch, Bunting...||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Jay, Nuthatch, Titmouse, Towhee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Looks like trail mix with a lot of nuts in it. I was getting the Kaytee version, but it was mostly just sunflower seeds while this is almost entirely full nuts & corn. The birds & squirrels go nuts for it. Only downside is that I have to fill my feeders every few days because it goes so fast!
great for the birds
I love this bird food. The birds love the many nuts and I love that there is hardly any leftovers to sprout on the ground.
Too much corn
There's always a pile of corn left over. No birds, squirrels or chipmunks will eat it. For my money I think there are better options.
Fruit and nut for birds and the other critters
We live in a rural area so we have a ton of wild birds along with squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits. I always have a platform feeder with food for the varmints along with feeders for the wild birds. This fruit and nut is one of the few that don't put safflower seed in it to dissuade squirrels. All the birds and varmints love it, and the ones that can't get up to the hanging feeder, clean up where some of the fruit and nut has dropped to the ground. A win/win for me.
Such a big waste of money
I thought I might save some money by ordering this but I didn't. :-( none of the birds or animals will even touch this and I wish I could get a refund. Because I'm just going to throw it away.
wonderful wildlife mix
I usually use this as part of a larger mix for the squirrels, I also add some of it to my bird feeders. It's a great mix of seeds, nuts and fruit.
I use a lot of this during the winter (8 bags a month), I have a large following of birds(including turkeys),squirrels(red and grey) and a few deer. The variety in the mix has changed over the past 1+ year :(. Much less fruit, and way more Spanish peanuts(small round) which ONLY the deer will eat. I know the price has skyrockeded, and was willing to pay it for WHAT IT WAS, but sadly this mix will have me looking for another option.
This is great for birds of all sizes. The large woodpeckers love the big nuts, doves the corn, and plenty of tiny pieces for the little ones. It all gets cleaned up with little mess left. Good price too Chewy! That other site raised the price $20 a bag overnight!!!
Birds love this stuff
The birds love this stuff, especially the Blue Jays, Cardinals and Woodpeckers. They bring their families to my feeders every year to eat. There are big pieces of nuts and fruit. I divide a scoop every morning between the bird feeders and the bowl for the squirrels.
Used several of this brands wild bird blends and have never been disappointed. Although most have more peanuts than other tree nuts, our visitors are fine with that. Always clean of sticks, dirt etc. No waste or mess. Various size pieces so there's something for all. Platform feeders work best due to size from personal experience.