Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Duck & Geese Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Floating food for maintaining waterfowl.
- Ideal for ducks, geese, swans and other birds.
- Does not contain any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Formulated for non-breeding, mature, fully-feathered birds.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food, 7-oz bag$14.89Chewy Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Heath Woodpecker Premium Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 10-oz, case of 12$19.08Chewy Price$23.56List Price$18.13Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 12-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
- Colorful Companions Finch Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$39.93Chewy Price$48.99List Price$37.93Autoship Price
- Higgins Safflower Gold Parrot Food, 25-lb bag$81.49Chewy Price$87.99List Price$77.42Autoship Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Don Roberto Cracked Corn Gamebird & Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$29.57Chewy Price$28.09Autoship Price
- Lefeber Senior Bird Nutri-Berries Parrot Bird Food, 10-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Classic Avi-Cakes Small Bird Food, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$12.90Chewy Price$13.58List Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Breeder Duck & Geese Food, 50-lb Bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Extra Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Songbird Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9.25-oz cake, pack of 6$19.16Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Ground Oats...||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Corn, Popcorn, Milo...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...||Organic Wheat, Organic Peas, Organic Barley...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Duck, Geese, Swan, Waterfowl, Chicken||Wild Bird, Duck, Geese, Waterfowl, Chicken||Chicken, Pigeon, Gamebird||Duck, Chicken||Chicken, Duck|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Special Diet||N/A||High-Protein||High-Protein||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||Organic, Non-GMO, High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
Healthier than ever!
This was what our vet recommended and it made a huge difference in the health of our two special needs ducks. Our crested duck has neurological issues with maturity and the right diet I've been so happy she seems to be over her seizures. We adopted a 1 year old handicapped Pekin who was in rough condition. A year later he is so much happier and healthier! They also love that the food floats, it's very convenient for the handicapped duck to ensure he eats and drinks enough!
My Aged Ducks Love It
On my initial introducing of food, they thought it was a "treat" and tried to gobble it up. I currently have 9 Bantum ducks, primarily 14 yrs. old Call Ducks. Now it is their food, they don't empty bowls (med. crock 1/2 full) as much, which is good. They have average eating neatness and I do find some kibble around the dishes (I feed it dry). I've tried floating it on their water dish, but it ends up being soggy and wasted. I still treat them with cooked peas, corn, scrambled eggs, salmon, tomatoes, lettuce, and fresh crickets. They prefer Mazuri over standard pellet food, as I use pellets as back up food. I <3 Ducks
My ducks won’t eat this food. They had purine before this and loved it.
For whatever reason my ducks don’t seem to like this feed as much as feed I’ve previously fed them. I don’t know how I’m going to get rid of 50 lbs of this stuff. Also it arrived with the bag torn open and it went all over the place when I lifted it from the box. Pain in the neck.
Highly recommended Duck Food!
Mazuri comes highly recommended by the duck rescue where I recently adopted three Cayugas. SO much better nutritionally than Purina and my ducks love it! I have 6 ducks and go through a 50 pound bag in 6 weeks.
Excellent waterfowl food
We have a creek on our property and mallard ducks are in the creek. My son feeds them this food twice a day and he is able to feed them right from his hand!!
Best food for picky ducks
Our 2 ducks absolutely love this food! Autoship ensures we never run out of it!
Ducks love it
I found out about Mazuri since I work at a wildlife rehab and waterfowl there do really well with it. I recently started raising a small flock with muscovies, Welsh harlequins and silver Appleyards and they all looove this food. I used to fuss with all flock feed having to add in brewers yeast but since switching to Mazuri I’ve noticed their feather condition is so beautiful and there is no need to add any supplements so duck chores are so much easier! They are all fat and happy and have tons of energy. It took them a while to warm up to the food, about a week, but I think that’s because ducks are naturally wary of any new food by instinct. Once they warmed up to it they can’t get enough of it now.
My Swans best meal!!!
I buy this for Swans that come to my dock. All water foul love it.
The good stuff
We do duck & goose rehab/rehome and have used these pellets for years. Our local supplier stopped carrying it and we looked to Chewy. 50 lb bag arrived boxed and in good shape. THANKS!
Ducks love it
My ducks absolutely love this food. I love that it floats so I can feed it right in their water bucket and there is no waste and no sloppy mushy mess in a separate bowl. When they started laying, I switched them to a completely different food and it was a total disaster. I though a fancy whole grain layer feed was “the right thing to do”. They immediately STOPPED laying, they weren’t excited to eat a whole grain based diet, it stunk to high heaven and it was an incredible mess. Switched back to Mazuri and everyone is happy again and back to laying. I’ll never give this stuff up again.