Methimazole Compounded Chew for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Methimazole is an antithyroid agent that may be prescribed for hyperthyroidism. Methimazole Compounded Chews are flavored for your pet and are individually sealed in a UV resistant blister pack to retain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Methimazole Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Methimazole Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 1.25-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Methimazole Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1.25-mg, 1 Capsule$0.49Chewy Price$0.47Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly Gramicidin Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Albuterol Sulfate (Generic) Syrup, 2 mg/5mL, 16-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream, 1%, 50 gm tube$18.48Chewy Price
- Dorzolamide HCl / Timolol Maleate (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Atenolol Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 6-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Glipizide Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2.5-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Order smallest amount possible!
I ordered the tuna flavor for my cat because my vet is having shipping issues with his brand. My cat loved my vets brand so I just assumed all chewables were good. My cat does not even attempt to eat these! They are not soft at all and must not smell good either. If you do buy only order smallest amount because they are not returnable.
Worst purchase ever, if I could rate it a zero I would. I normally get this item from my vet but decided to purchase it from chewy. It is described as a chew but is hard as rubber. The ones I get from my vet are soft chewy and my pet loves them. He would not touch these and walked away. The ones chewy sent to me also expired before they would have been used according to the prescription. Save yourself a huge headache and don’t waste your $, chewy is failing in many areas and has lost me as a customer.