MidWest Homes for Pet Cat & Dog Carrier Bed, White
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for small breeds of dog and cats.
- Ideal for providing or bolstering cushioning in hard pet carriers.
- Helps your pal feel safe during stressful trips by providing him with a familiar cushion if used outside of the carrier.
- Can be used outside of the carrier as an everyday cushion or bed.
- Made of machine washable and dryer safe materials for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Novelty Unicorn Covered Cat & Dog Bed$25.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Loveseat Pet Bed with Removable Cover, Medium, Gray$113.16Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Sherpa Hexagon Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$21.24Chewy Price
- DealPetAmi Fluffy Waterproof Cat & Dog Blanket, Pink, Small$16.99Chewy Price
- DealBest Friends by Sheri Throw Shag Dog & Cat Blanket, Taupe, Standard$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealHappyCare Textiles Self-Warming Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small$22.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealAlpha Paw Cozy Calming Dog Blanket, Beige, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Self-Warming Convertible Cuddle Mat Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Rainbow$18.48Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealArchstone Pets The MommyMat Archie The Dragon Cat & Dog Bed$33.83Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Sizing not accurate!
When ordering this pet bed you are presented with three sizes to choose from. I chose the 24 inch size bed. As you can see by the photo that it is no where close to 24 inches. What made matters worse is when I called Chewy regarding my complaint. I was told that the size is indicated as being 20 inches by the manufacturer and that pretty much settles that!! It doesn't refer to the 24 inches as being a crate size. In fact having the size choices presented on Chewy's website as specific inches is very misleading. Having shopped at Chewy's many years this experience was a disappointment.
What a great bed! The minute I took it out I was jealous! It feels so soft all around.
Very very thin
These are very thin and cheaply made!! Don't waste your money!!
cushion for Dewey
my young lady Dewey loves her pad, especially when we visit the vet, something soft & comfortable for her to lay on during the ride!
Thin, But The Price Is Right.
I bought a bunch of these to put in wooden crates for my cats. They were the perfect size for the crates. They were inexpensive, so they don't have much cushion. Plan on putting some foam padding underneath and you'll be fine. The cats love them.
He loves it!
we got this insert for our 5lb Morkie's crate liner and it works perfectly! He loves to drag it out and chew on it so we're working on that :D but it's soft and cushy and fits in perfectly to make a cozy little crate from him to chill in.
Isn't 19 inches
This bed is cute... but xxxs! I had read 19" and assumed that was the total length, however, it is only 16" long. The 19" that they refer to is, the crate size that it fits in.
Small dog crate bed
Great fit for kennels and easy to wash when needed.
Comfort at Home
Although this size is for a dog, it is absolutely perfect for one or two cats lounging winter, spring, summer or Autumn. It is great!
Purrfect size & my kitties tolerate being in carrier.
The size, shape & material is awesome!! My kitties tolerate being transported in their carrier much better now.