Miracle Care Eye Clear Cleaning Pads for Dogs & Cats, 90 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These tear-stain cleaning pads are brought to you by a brand that has been a favorite of groomers and breeders since 1961!
- Convenient pre-soaked pads can be used on dogs or cats, making them perfect for multi-pet homes, vets, or clinics.
- Gently cleanses and eliminates troublesome tear stains for a fresh look.
- Soothing properties are safe and free of harmful bleaching agents, so you know you're protecting your fur baby.
- Quickly cleans dirt, grime, and bacteria that can cause infection in and around the eyes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petpost Tear Stain Wipes for Dogs, 100 count$15.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Dog Eye Rinse, 4-oz bottle$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- Natural Rapport The Only Dog Eye Tear Stain Remover, 8-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price
- Angels' Eyes Gentle Tear Stain Wipes for Dogs, 100 count$13.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Petpost Tear Stain Remover Comb for Dogs, Fine Comb$11.97Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Miracle Care Sterile Eye Wash Pads for Dogs & Cats, 90 count$10.49Chewy Price
- Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price
- Miracle Care R-7 Step 1 Dog Ear Powder, 12-g$5.61Chewy Price$6.23List Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Deodorizing Dogs Wipes, 100 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Virbac Epi-Soothe Pet Cream Rinse, 8-oz bottle$18.79Chewy Price$17.85Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Natural Scents Tuscan Olive Cologne Dog Spray, 3.75-oz bottle$11.02Chewy Price$12.50List Price$10.47Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Natural Scents Pink Jasmine Cologne Dog Spray, 3.75-oz bottle$11.14Chewy Price$12.50List Price$10.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Boric Acid, Potassium Chloride...||Purified Water, Propylene glycol, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice...||Water (Aqua), Mild Coconut Cleanser, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla)...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Decyl Polyglucoside...||—|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Skin & Coat Health, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
Doesn't work period
These pads are junk doesn't do anything not worth 2 cents. Don't waste your money we have poodles and didn't work at all !!!!!
Didn’t keep the pads
I read the ingredients when I received the pads and decided I didn’t want them near my dogs eyes. My fault for not researching them before ordering.
GIVE IT TIMEi=
I've used this for about 1 week....but it will take time to see a huge difference. I see a bit of an improvement so I will keep using this!
so very easy to use
I use to have to soak a cotton ball and wipe my little dogs face she hated that but now with this she doesn't fight it so much.
These pads are great very moist. Easy and small! I use them for all the cats faces
This really works
These wipes are the perfect size. They wipe the tears off my babies.
Just want everyone to know what a great product this is for keeping my pet's eyes clean. It works quickly and efficiently and my little dog seems to enjoy having his eyes cleaned. Thank you, Chewly, for carrying such good products.
Our little guy had tear stains even after going to the groomer. We have been using these pads on his face and the stains are disappearing. I believe that with regular use after the stains are gone the stains will stay away.
Seems to work
They seem to work. It didn't take all of it away. They didn't seem to bother or irritate his eye area.
Sorry, hasn’t taken red out yet but do not know what will.