More Birds Single Suet Cage Bird Feeder
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||1 suet cake||1 suet cake||1 suet cake|
About This Item
- Ideal for clinging birds such as woodpeckers, nuthatches and chickadees.
- The easy-open, double-locking closure system makes securing the treats inside hassle-free.
- Made in a classic black color that will surely go great with your backyard decor.
- Switch out the suet cake for seed cakes, nesting materials or even oranges!
- Crafted with solid steel that’s been finished with a weather-resistant powder coating.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- C&S EZ Fill Deluxe Suet Wild Bird Feeder, Green$8.95Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- Tucson Bird Designs Tail Prop Suet Bird Feeder$30.00Chewy Price
- North States Village Collection Old Town Pub Bird Feeder$18.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Flipper Bird Feeder AC/DC Adapter$24.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Bird Weather Dome, 11-in, Clear$39.99Chewy Price$54.49List Price
- Mosaic Birds Easy Hook Bird Feeder Hanging Nylon Rope, 48-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Little Giant Bucket Feeder, 2-gal$18.26Chewy Price$20.30List Price
- Mosaic Birds Daisy Petite Hanging Bird Feeder, 10.1-oz, Lime$36.99Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Baffle Dome Bird Feeder, 32-oz, Cobalt Blue$102.49Chewy Price
- Galapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 7-in$11.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Window Hummingbird Feeder, 1 count$26.51Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Droll Yankees B7 Sunflower Domed Cage Shelter Bird Feeder, 20-in$109.99Chewy Price$184.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
I like that it has a hook instead of a chain hanging from it. Seems to be more secure for birds to feed from. The feeder closes tightly to keep suet in place. I’m very happy with my purchase!
Great “suet” cage!
I have 5 of these feeders, I use them to hang the Happy Hen Chicken seed Treat blocks. The blocks fit perfectly and the spacing between the bars is just right for the girls to get some pecks in. This keeps them occupied, and having several of these feeder cages prevents crowding and bullying.
Small suet cage feeder
This is a great suet holder for the small suet cakes I recommend this very highly!
Suet Cage Bird Feeder
the birds absolutely love this. I have to refill it almost daily
Fits suet cakes
I purchased 2. Deer 1, 1 to go. I can't seem to place high enough to avoid theft from the critters and this one didn't last one night! The animals in my yard are very savvy.
Not Secure at All
I just bought this and thought the door to the suet didn’t seem very tight. So far I’ve lost two suet blocks of food twice in a row because a bird was able to open it. The door is wide open with the food on the ground. This is not from a squirrel, I have other feeders there and a baffle. I had another (different brand) suet for years and this never happened once. Will be returning.
Perfect, then some!
Price, service and product were perfect, as were other orders for bird feeders, feed, suet and dog food.
I love that I found something else to feed my backyard friends
small birds love it
Very nice especially for smaller birds. Holds one suet packet. Squirrels too!!!
Hard for birds to hang on
I feel as though the birds have to peck in flight. Not easy for them to eat.