N-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains DHA to support healthy cognitive development.
- Fortified with calcium for healthy teeth and bones.
- Crafted with real peanuts and never any artificial flavors or colors.
- The unique ring shape has a pliable texture that helps alleviate discomfort by massaging sore gums.
- No wheat, corn or soy added.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$5.65Chewy Price$6.25List Price$5.37Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6 count$7.80Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.41Autoship Price
- N-Bone Teeny Puppy Teething Rings Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 7 count$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Training Real Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz pouch$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Plus Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 7 count$10.22Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.71Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Sticks Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 3.74-oz bag, bundle of 2$8.56Chewy Price$8.13Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$5.00Chewy Price$6.25List Price$4.75Autoship Price
- Navus Naturals Serrano Ham Recipe With Lamb Flavor Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- N-Bone Chicken Flavor Puppy Jumbo Teething Sticks Dog Treats, 7.28-oz bag$8.57Chewy Price$12.79List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Puppy Chow Healthy Start Salmon Flavor Training Dog Treats, 7-oz pouch$3.98Chewy Price$4.29List Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Long Lasting Puppy Lamb & Apple Flavor Small Breed Dog Bone Treats, 4 count$6.39Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.07Autoship Price
- Get Naked Biteables Functional Real Chicken Recipe Puppy Treats, 6-oz bag$6.66Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice flour, vegetable glycerin, gelatin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Excellent quality product my dog loves the flavor and they last for a long time
My GSD puppy hates these, won't touch them. Even when it's the only thing in his crate he doesn't bother with them. Waste of money for me
Puppy Loves These!!!
These are a must have! My puppy loves these and I love that she stops chewing on my hand when I give her one of these ;) She isn’t a fan of the pumpkin kind though.
These are the only thing we’ve found to bring our lab puppy any relief when she’s teething. No matter how often we give these rings to her, she always treats them like a special prize (runs off to enjoy them somewhere sneaky). Also, these are some of the only treats I’ve found that don’t stink. Can’t recommend highly enough.
Scary for Dogs
My 13-week old sheepadoodle swallowed half of the rings whole; while being supervised. He had been nibbling but then proceeded to gulp the whole ring down. Scared us drastically, dog showed no distress or negative side effects after. But extremely scary and could have went differently.
My boy Tuk has loved these teething rings since we brought him home. Since his adult teeth are in, he still gets these to take care of his beautiful smile. They go faster, but he still loves them! Thank You
Great for Satisfying the Need to Chew
These teething rings are perfect for our little guy. He only weighs three pounds right now, but has a ferocious need to chew. These rings have been a life saver! They are neither too hard or too soft. Because he is so small it has been hard to find something he can really sink those sharp little teeth into. Only caution I have for buyers is to supervise, and when the chew ring gets small enough that the whole piece fits in puppy's mouth, take it away to avoid choking.
Great for puppy chewing
My Newfoundland puppy loved these chews. She can go through one in about an hour. They are fairly soft but provide a bit of a challenge.
I expected a teething ring to actually be a chew type ring but it was just a treat eaten in about 3 minutes.
Great for teething puppy
Great for training new puppy not to chew on things they are not suppose to. My new puppy loves them.