Natural Chemistry De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats uses safe ingredients to kill fleas in their tracks. Made without pyrethrin based pesticides, this shampoo works to defeat fleas on contact. The unique formula softens the waxy exoskeleton of pests, making them vulnerable—and, even better, parasites can’t become resistant so the shampoo never loses its effectiveness. Safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens, this non-toxic wash remains fully effective and can be used in conjunction with spot-on control products.
- Easy-to-use concentrate can be mixed with 3 parts water and 1 part shampoo to kill fleas on contact.
- Works on all stages of the insect’s life-cycle and can be used in conjunction with spot treatments.
- Pests can’t build-up a tolerance so this shampoo will never lose effectiveness.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Safe and non-toxic, this shampoo is ideal for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Natural Chemistry