Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural cat litter that helps protect your home from the smell of your kitty’s litter box.
- Features triple-action odor defense enzymes and long-lasting absorbency for superior odor control.
- Made from 100% natural walnut shells to neutralize odors better than clay, pine, corn and wheat.
- Dust-free formula reduces tracking and helps those paw-tners or pet parents with respiratory problems.
- Contains no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn and grains for the safety of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.01Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.36Autoship Price
- Frisco Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$27.43Chewy Price$26.06Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.83Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.09Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$22.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.13Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.42Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Pure Nature Scented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$13.74Chewy Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag, bundle of 4$79.96Chewy Price$75.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented...|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
356 Customer Reviews
Dusty, and doesn't clump well
After dealing with smelly litter and tons of dust, we decided why not try a new one. We read the reviews, but with our experience, this brand isn't cutting it for us. 1) The pee and poop do not clump well. Especially the pee. It falls apart when we try to scoop everything, so a ton of broken pieces get left in the litter. 2) The dust is okay. About 60% is everywhere. I have some allergies and every time I scoop, I have to cover my face because of the dust. 3) The tracking issue is worse then the previous litter we had. It gets everywhere. My cats track it upstairs. Which is ridiculous because their litters are all down stairs. 4) The smell, is not masked as good as my other litters. Even after scooping you can still smell it. We really wanted to like it. We even had it on autoship. But I would say, that I will have to search for a new one.
I wouldn't by
I received a bag of this litter as a free promotion. Honestly, I would not buy this litter. For start the dust is ridiculous! I have a black colored litter box and within a day, my litter box was brown in color from the dust. My cat started having eye crusties bc it was so dusty. I was also not fond of the smell the litter itself gave off either, nor was i fond of the brown color. The color makes it difficult to see what your scooping. It did clump ok, but not as good as my regular litter I use. I'll stick with my regular litter brand.
DOES NOT CLUMP
Absolutely the worst cat litter I have ever used. The wet urine sticks to every surface except the urine. Because it does not clump, it has a very strong odor.
Smelly and doesn’t clump. I wanted to try a natural product but I’m probably going to switch back to old faithful today.
Naturally Fresh Walnut
The litter does keep the smell down. It doesn't clump and its hard to tell if you have cleaned out the litter completely because of the color. It is lighter than the clay stuff which is now. I am going to try other litters. Looking for one that doesn't hurt the environment as much.
I have used another popular brand of litter for years that was supposed to be low dust. I decided to change it up and get this litter and there is virtually no dust. Clumps great and cats don’t mind it.
This litter is awful!
First of all, this litter just doesn’t smell good. It’s yucky, I don’t know how else to put it. It’s dusty and is turning my entire bathroom brown! Every time I scoop it makes me cough terribly. It gets all over my cats, I have three of them, two black and one Siamese X, so it gets tracked all over the house. The bag says low-tracking - complete lie. With lighter tile this is a real problem, it’s also gotten all over the carpet outside the bathroom. Messiest litter ever. Due to my coughing issues while scooping, I’ve left the lid off of the litter box because I don’t like the idea of my cats inhaling it either. Despite what the bag says, the cats are going through it very quickly. This is truly the only bag I will ever purchase, I have no idea why it’s rated as one of the top five litters! I am finding it very hard to find a good DUST-FREE clumping litter.
I would recommend
My cats like this litter, I like this litter. Cons are it does produce a dust when scooping, but I do use covered litter boxes (because the dog), so the dust stays in the box. Otherwise, I would recommend! I also use worlds best for the flushable aspect and the dust covers my gray cat. Since this produces dark dust, it no longer covers him! There is no smell so far, and the clumps are hard as rocks so don’t “shed” when I’m scooping with the scoop. I’m definitely adding this to the mix and my cats do approve!
Tootums likes it
This is the fifth litter I've tried. Finally found the best. Quick drying, no nasty odor and Mom says it's easiest to clean up.
Doesn't work for us
man, I had no idea is going to be so hard to find a perfect litter.... Ive tried maybe 10 different ones and they all are terrible. we Have a robot so its 10X harder....But this one is dyed my cat in brown!!! Its insane! And she's black and white... her paws, belly and all the parts she touched the litter with- turned brown! I even found it in her nose a few days ago. Second of all, it doesn't control odor at all. It makes it even worse. For the robot owners it doesn't work either bc it sticks to the rubber and you have to clean it every time she uses it.