Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural cat litter that helps protect your home from the smell of your kitty’s litter box.
- Eliminates both urine and fecal odors with a malodor counteractant.
- Made from 100% natural walnut shells to neutralize odors better than clay, pine, corn and wheat.
- Dust-free formula reduces tracking and helps those paw-tners or pet parents with respiratory problems.
- Contains no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn and grains for the safety of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.88Chewy Price$18.89Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Frisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.92Chewy Price$17.97Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$56.69Chewy Price$53.86Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- World's Best Low Tracking & Dust Control Multiple Cat Litter, 8-lb$11.01Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.46Autoship Price
- Okocat Original Premium Wood Clumping Cat Litter, 19.8-lb box$21.55Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented...||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...|
|Litter & Bedding Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
942 Customer Reviews
Great concept, poor execution
Was looking for a hypoallergenic cat litter for my two cats so I figured I'd give this a shot but let me tell you...do NOT order this. While I will admit it has a pleasant scent to it and does its job clumping, the rest it fails. It is the MOST DUSTY litter I've ever used. Every time I scoop from it I sneeze multiple times, and I have to blow my nose after and it's brown from the amount of dust it kicks up. Even the cats sneeze every time they use it. And speaking of the cats using it? If you have a white cat, you'll be able to tell they just came from the litter box. Absolutely COVERED in the brown dust after using their litter box. So not only is the dust up your nose, it's on your cats fur, and now ALL OVER your house. I'll use the rest of what I have, but definitely will not be ordering this brand again.
I honestly made an accidental switch to this a couple months ago when the pet store was out of clay, but I love the difference in my litterboxes. No more tracking (despite my Tom's best efforts and his history of getting clay / paper / pellets quite literally everywhere), the clumping is faster than clay, and the scent and dust are much more tolerable for being natural walnut. Also no more clay claws on either cat! If you have messy cats or you can't find a scent you can stand in other litter you should definitely try this out!
This litter is like dirt
We wanted a natural, clumping litter for our newly adopted girls & thought we’d try this one. I should’ve just stuck to paper & pine pellets like the shelter recommended. This one clumps but doesn’t hold together very well when you’re actually scooping. It’s also very dusty. It does a good job controlling odors until you start digging around. We have 2 cats & 2 litter boxes & clean TWICE a day & I have to wear an N95 when I’m cleaning because the amount of dust & odors. We are definitely switching to something else.
Really wanted to love it
I really wanted to love this litter because I hate the clay litter and wanted something that would eventually break down, but alas, it was disappointing. Some clumps held together but many fall apart as I scoop, making the clean litter dirty fast. It also is fairly dusty and the dust is dark brown so it can stain if it gets damp and it does track as much as clay. I ended up trying a corn cob litter and it's not perfect, but much better.
Best,no tracks, no sticking to nails
I only gave it 4 stars due to I don't think is should be so expensive to use products that otherwise go in landfills. Corn, wheat(horrible tracks everywhere) walnut shells. I always mix a natural product w/Frisco. I do my part 4 the planet in ways I can. It's ridiculous that it's so expensive for natural litter. I had to change as I'm on disability and couldn't afford it. So when it's a decent sale I grab some. My cats love this litter. It really stays in the box. They aren't digging at hind nails & it's so soft. They are indoor only. Except when we stroll in our stroller from CHEWY or play in our playpen from CHEWY!
Messy but good
My cat loves to kick litter everywhere and I have no found a litter where he doesn't make a huge mess. This one included, the dust and litter goes everywhere. However, saying that, it work's so well capturing the smell so my small apartment does not stink, and it is a very easy clean up when I scoop the box. I do really like this litter, the pluses out weigh the minuses in my home.
Long-lasting, easy to clean, and liked by fussy cats
Amit is 14 yrs. old and not as active these days. She needs litter that doesn't stick to her longer hair or dry like cement in her paws. When Dr. Kelsey's Senior non-clumping crystals were out of stock everywhere, I had to find something else fast. Thank goodness I can order through Chewy! I prefer to call in my order and everyone is helpful. Best prices I can find and I've never had any delivery problems. There is a wide selection for "natural" things, too. A few days later, I started the trials. I used 4 other brands/types of litters which had received top reviews but they weren't right for Amit. (I had no idea that I'd be sent a Chewy hat for my troubles!) Finally, I found Naturally Fresh, tried several formulas, and found a winner. The Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter was fantastic!! You'd never guess I had 2 cat boxes in my room. Unscented is good with our allergies. The texture is soft and absorbent, easy to clean, stays off of Amit and in the boxes. The soft clumps don't stick on the box either, unlike clay-based litters I had to shovel out. My daughter tried it with her 2 domesticated and 4 feral cats with the same results. All cats accepted the change and as long as we sifted usually once a day, one litter box could last 6 wks. And Amit doesn't have to struggle when cleaning herself!
Does not clump
This litter simply does not clump. Wet pieces break off back into the bin and stick to the scoop. Been using it 2 days and the Naturally Fresh litter box looks older than my month old Sustainably Yours box next to it. Debating if I even want to finish using the rest of the bag. Was trying to find a sustainable litter with less powder than World's Best and cheaper than Sustainably Yours, but this is truly not it. SAVE YOUR MONEY, DO NOT PURCHASE. I have 2 cats, both ~1 year.
Stink and Scatter
I really wanted to like this litter as it came highly recommended—folks said it reduced smell—and I am looking for litter that’s a little more eco friendly. This isn’t it. It smells both before my kittens have done their business and even worse after they’ve completed (seriously… they’ve woken me up in the middle of the night with their stink after switching to this). It also is pretty dusty and tracks like nobody’s business. I’m sweeping 3-5 times a day. It’s a pass for me.
This litter is so dusty, that my black cat looks brown after using the box. I also started wearing an N95 to clean the litter box and it turned brown after 1 week! The litter clumps well and is a good price but I'm tired of my bathroom being covered in a brown layer.