Naturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural cat litter that helps protect your home from the smell of your kitty’s litter box.
- Features long-lasting absorbency for superior odor control against feces, urine and ammonia.
- Made from 100% natural walnut shells to neutralize odors better than clay, pine, corn and wheat.
- Dust-free formula reduces tracking and helps those paw-tners or pet parents with respiratory problems.
- Contains no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn and grains for the safety of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.05Chewy Price$18.00List Price$16.20Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic All Natural Pine Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$16.88Chewy Price$20.13List Price$16.04Autoship Price
- Simply Pine Unscented All-Natural Pine Pellet Cat Litter, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$27.28Chewy Price$25.92Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Pure Nature Scented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$13.74Chewy Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$22.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Skoon All Natural Fine-Grain Unscented Non-Clumping Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Frisco Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$25.37Chewy Price$26.99List Price$24.10Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$56.69Chewy Price$53.86Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag, bundle of 2$29.12Chewy Price$27.66Autoship Price
- Next Gen Pet Products Pet Products Green Tea Fresh Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented...||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Walnut||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
209 Customer Reviews
Better than Yesterday's News paper pellet litter
It took about 4 days for the Yesterday's News litter to get the urine scent. Had to dump it. This walnut shell pellet litter is awesome. It never allows urine scent. I have to dump it when most of the pellets turn to crumbles which takes 7-8 days. There is one con with this litter: If you use a cardboard/paper type disposable litter box this litter will allow the urine to get to the the box and saturate it. This issue does not happen with the Frisco or Fresh News brands of paper pellet litter; although these two do end up with the urine scent after a few days.
Pellet size no longer works with sifting litter box
I've used this litter for at least a year with the Arm & Hammer Sifting Cat Litter Pan and a tray below lined with pee pads (kind of like a hack of the Breeze system). The manufacturer just changed the formula of the litter so the pellets are now just a tad smaller, and easily fall through the sifting holes in the litter pan. I can no longer use this litter with my litter box setup and will have to reconsider the whole setup. The litter itself is pretty good, but no longer solves my problem.
I used Yesterday’s News for years and my cats really liked it. They are really fussy about litter and I have tried so many types over the years. Apparently, Yesterdays News is being discontinued from the manufacturer. I tried the brand Naturally Fresh which is pellets, non-clumping and it’s wonderful. It’s actually made from walnut shells and when we change the litter at the end of the week, the cats use it for seven days, it doesn’t break down. It looks just as good as the day we put the litter in it. Obviously, we scoop poop every time we walk by it so the litter box stays really clean
Great litter, easy cleaning!
I've been trying to find a genuinely low tracking litter for years, and this is the first one I genuinely feel works well! I was a bit worried my cat wouldn't like the change in texture but she took to it right away and has had no trouble using her litterbox as usual. On top of the low tracking, I was pleased to find that this litter controls bad smells quite well, and also it's a breeze to clean up! Other litters I've tried in the past have been a real hassle to clean out of the litterbox, sticking to the sides and drying on like cement, requiring scraping and scrubbing on occasion to keep the box itself clean. This litter slides right out when I dump it out, no sticking, no elbow grease required! Highly recommend!!
Works, but horrid to look at!
Yesterday's News has been discontinued, so I tried this walnut litter as a replacement. (I have a kitty with upper respiratory problems, so I cannot use dusty clay litter.) The walnut litter works just as well as Yesterday's News, BUT . . . It is precisely the color of my kitties' bowel movements. I live in a small apartment with one bathroom, so my guests see my kitty litter boxes. Even though I keep the boxes completely fresh at all times, they LOOK as if they are filled with a solid blanket of poop. Yes, I can find the real poop and get it out, but even the fresh litter looks absolutely revolting. I'm going to use Okocat instead. It also does the job, and it LOOKS clean.
Good litter for guinea pigs
This is a good litter for my guinea pigs. Low dust and absorbent and can be composted later. Seems to help with odor control too. It lasts a bit longer than paper pellet litter which tends to disintegrate with moisture.
I bought this because I am using the breeze system with pine pellets, but didn’t think it was doing enough for smell. I had tried the regular walnut shell litter before and loved it, although the amount of dust was a deal breaker. With this I get the best of both worlds. No more smell and no dust.
have been using this litter for several years. 2 indoor cats. works great! no odor. no tracking dust. highly recommend!
Love this stuff!
Made the switch from Tidy cats for over 20 years! I have to say I will not go back! This stuff is amazing. Keeps the odors away with have 2 male cats they can be stinky. This works great. The cats seem to like it. It doesn’t fling all over the place! Love this.
for Breeze litter system
I am rating these solely on the fact that I bought them to use in the breeze litter system which I understand they are not intended for. Breeze pellets have been out of stock everywhere for a long time so I was getting desperate and gave these a try. When in a pinch, these did work. They do not help with the smell as good as the breeze pellets and they disintegrate and make the pad dusty with brown. Plus they are the same color as poop so it's hard to see the poop! In a pinch, these worked until I was able to order breeze pellets. I would not use them for this again. Again, this review is not a reflection on the product itself as I understand I was trying to find a substitute for something that has been unavailable.