Nature's Diet Whole Cream Goat Milk Wet Dog & Cat Food Topping, 16-oz jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps provide an efficiently digestible source of protein for pets.
- Anti-mucous and anti-inflammatory properties help provide relief to pets with allergies.
- Contains high amounts of calcium, vitamin B-6, vitamin A, potassium, niacin and antioxidant selenium.
- Delicious source of liquid protein and hydration for growing and healing pets.
- Does not require refrigeration in its dry form, freeing up fridge space.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Diet Original Blend Chicken Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 16-oz jar$19.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Diet Skin & Coat Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 6-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Dehydrated Beef Bone Broth Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz tub$17.54Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.66Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Dehydrated Turkey Bone Broth Dog & Cat Food Topper, 6-oz tub$17.07Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.22Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Turkey Bone Broth with Turmeric for Dogs, 3.6-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Beef Bone Broth with Turmeric for Dogs, 3.6-oz jar$10.77Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.23Autoship Price
- Brutus Broth Bone Broth Chicken Flavor Hip & Joint Human-Grade Dog Food Topper, 32-oz, 2 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Brutus Broth Bone Broth Beef Flavor Hip & Joint Human-Grade Dog Food Topper, 32-oz, 2 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Pumpkin Broth Human-Grade Dog & Cat Wet Food Topper, 1.1-lb bottle$4.29Chewy Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Brutus Broth Instant Bone Broth Beef Flavor Dry Dog Food Topper, 5 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Flavor Booster Genuine Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food Topper, 3-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Whole Cream Goat Milk||Beef: Beef, Chicken Broth, Water...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing, Beef, Carrots.||Real Chicken Recipe: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Human-Grade, Natural, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Food Flavor||Goat||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat|
|Food Form||Powder, Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Wet Food||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Wet Food, Treats||Treats|
|Health Feature||Milk Replacer, Digestive Health, Allergy Relief...||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Great addition for more Moisture
I wanted to add some more moisture to my cat's diet and it took a little fiddling around to find a way they'd drink this but I've found making it in medium sized batches (I have a quart container i fill up that has a spout for easy pouring) works great. My cats wont drink it if its warm/hot so making it in advance and keeping it in the fridge to use as i need so it'll be cold is perfect.
Goat Milk Review
I bought this for my fur baby because he injured the ligaments in his knee and I heard that goat milk helped with the healing process of sick/injured animals. I still don't know if it really does help, but I do know that my fur baby loves it, especially when I mix it up with water and make the milk, he drinks every last drop!
definitely did not help
Purchased this product for my two labrador puppies who have had some digestive issues. Used as directed and unfortunately it did nothing to improve quality of their stool or rumbling of their tummy. They did not seem to mind the taste of the product but unfortunately the product did not perform as advertised. So I cannot recommend the product.
how are the goats?
This product seems fine. Comparable to the popular brand. My only concern, as an animal lover, is that the packaging says NOTHING about the goats. Are they treated kindly? The humane treatment of animals is my top concern, and so I look for products that share that concern.
Awesome food topper!
First time buying this item because my cats really enjoy goat milk whip cream that comes frozen. But it gets quite expensive to always buy it so when I came across this product I had to give it a try. Im glad I did! My cats enjoy this and so does my dogs! Healthy and can be given dry sprinkle on food or mixed with water!
My Dog is eating!
My dog is such a picky eater. No matter what toppers I bought after stirring it into his food he'd pick out the toppers and leave the rest of his kibble. After spending $100's on different kibble, toppers I decided to give this Goat Milk powder a try. My dog Loves it! I add some powder and a splash of water to his food and he licks the bowl clean. Plus it's healthy for him.
Usually buy fresh needed convenience for road trip great way to help stay hydrated plus added to homemade dog cookies great for dog with allergies!
I love how I can make it liquid if I need too, smells great. When I open it and hold the jar down my pitties start licking the air.
Dog enjoy this
My dogs enjoy a nice treat of this stuff. Haven't seen anything about it that suggests it helps our dog with allergies though.
the best for budget!
I researched a lot about the benefits of goats milk for my dogs and decided to give it a try, at first I was using a much pricey brand with a lot less product. It was good but not for my budget. I switched my dogs to nature mades goats milk and they absolutely love it! And you get a lot more product for a lot less! Definitely will keep on my auto ship!