NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For dogs that have occasional or seasonal allergies.
- Harmonious blend helps maintain regular skin moisture.
- Hemp seed oil and powder, and turmeric root help fend off allergies in your pup.
- Soft chews also promote respiratory health.
- Contains omegas 3, 6 and 9.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.92List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PetStrips Skin & Seasonal Allergy Dog Strips, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price
- PetsPrefer Allergy Relief Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics FUNGUS AMONG US MAX* Master Blend Fungus, Mold & Yeast Support* Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Dog Itch & Allergy Solutions Tablets, 100 count$6.79Chewy Price$6.45Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$29.69Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.21Autoship Price
- KineticVet Skin & Allergy Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price
- dealWanderfound Pets Allergy Relief & Immune Support Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.00Chewy Price$16.98List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- PetLab Co.Pork Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$25.99Chewy Price$34.95List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Season Allergy Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Senior Dogs, 60 count$35.99Chewy Price$37.77List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Pork Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$27.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin)...||Active Ingredients: Quercetin, Nettle Leaf, Turmeric Root Extract...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Nettle Leaf 1:4, Licorice Root 1:4, Burdock Root 1:4...||Active Ingredients: Omega 3 Fish Oil, Inositol, Curcumin...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief||Immune Support||Immune Support||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||Unflavored|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
This works great for my dog's allergies. So happy I found something that helps his itchy watery eyes. Thank you!
Amazing — my dog is cured
I expected absolutely nothing from these but tried them as a last ditch effort before taking my dog to the vet for prescription meds. She was absolutely miserable, constantly chewing at her skin and even starting to get a few bald spots. After about a week taking these chews we noticed she was at herself less and less and eventually, totally cured. My mom’s dog had a similar skin allergy issue and although hers took about 3 weeks of these chews before a noticeable difference, he is also now totally cured. A miracle product in my mind that we will never be without!
Amazing for pups with allergies
These help my schnocker's coat to be soft and shiny. These help so much with her itchy dry seasonal allergies. I recommend these to everyone. It's definitely helped my girl out
We use the Aller-911 on a regular basis and it works great, stops our pup from scratching & itchy ears but it seemed to be losing its effectiveness so thought we’d change things up a bit. Tried the hemp allergy aid because we like NaturVet and it did not disappoint! He immediately stopped scratching and shaking his head with itchy ears.
So-So for Buttons
My dog will eat this Hemp Soft Chew begrudgingly. I have to give it to him between treats because if I give it to him first, he turns his nose up at it and is reluctant to eat it. If I give him a couple of his fav treats first and then sneak it in, he'll eat it, but he chews it slowly.
Awesome 20Star product
This hemp allergy aide works miracles! It does so good for my boy! As he has aged he has become allergic to many things and this helps him tremendously! I would recommend to everyone! Thank you NaturVet!
Good, so far
Jury still out, but I will continue to use these allergy treats. Would love to get to the bottom of the allergy issue.
serene allergy aid
what a help this is in keeping allergies in check
Not worth it.
Gave consistently to my dog for 6 weeks. No improvement in skin, coat, or other allergy symptoms.
My Shiba Inu has a grass allergy and bites her feet. I have used this medication for her for the past couple years and it works pretty well. I have tried others, including Apoquel, but they are just too expensive or don't work. I am thankful that her allergies are just in the warmer months and disappear in the cooler months when the grass doesn't grow.