NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recommended to support healthy hip and joint function
- Helps to maintain joint flexibility and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise
- Provides important antioxidants to help protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage
- Contains Glucosamine, MSM an Chondroitin to help support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega-Caps ES Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealAngels' Eyes Plus Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 1.59-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$23.50List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Probios Probiocin Oral Gel Dog & Cat Supplement, 15g syringe$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealAngels' Eyes Plus Beef Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 1.59-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$23.50List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Miracle Care R-7 Kit Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs & Cats$10.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Pink, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Cats & Small Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Phycox Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Endurosyn Canine Digestive Oral Gel for Dogs$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Wysong Pet Supplement Twin-Pak Dog & Cat Food Supplement$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) Glucosamine (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata, Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hemp Seed Oil...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Yucca Schidigera, Chondroitin Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
Good product. Works.
My two dogs take this daily and it seems to work very well for them. They are able to move and run around and act like puppies while playing. They are a beagle/basset mix and a basset. They are both 11 1/2 years old. On a side note I bought the soft chews but they prefer the tablets.
Seem to work well
We have been using these chews for years with a couple of dogs. I start using them before we have a problem, around 6 or 7 yrs old. First dog lived to 14 and muscle weakness after two strokes was his main problem, joints were never an issue. He walked two to three miles a day until second stroke. Our younger dog loves them ... he started about two years ago and is now 8. He walks 5-7 miles a day with no problem.
Great product - Highly recommend
We have used this over the years for two of our dogs now with great success. We have notice improvement in their mobility. We could definitely tell a difference when we tried to stop it and immediately put them back on it. We will definitely continue to give this product to our dogs. Highly recommend.
No bones about it!
The vet said our senior dogs needed a bone supplement. Chose this one for moderate care, chewable, and best of all...they liked it! If their bones stay healthy I might chew some myself (I am a senior too!).
Not sure yet
This is a first time using. So will let you know if necessary to reorder.
Moving like a racehorse
Our 12 year old golden thinks these pellets are a treat and loves them! She’s walking and running around like a puppy after staying on these for several months!
Benefits of Naturvet Glucosamine DS Plus
My dog is 14 years old and doesn't seem to age! He has been consuming this product for several years with positive results.
A "treat" for even the pickiest of dogs
2 of my 3 dogs are very particular when it comes to taking medications and are not shy about spitting out ones we try to disguise as treats. These glucosamine supplements have had them all fooled for the last month, with no sign of stopping! They are easy to chew, even for my senior dog with few remaining teeth, and smell just like a meaty and enticing treat. They must taste great too, because all three dogs stare at me in hopes of getting more after they've finished the recommended dose at each feeding time! Giving 4 stars at this time only because I know it will take some more time to determine any significant changes in joint or mobility support, but so far I am feeling hopeful.
Quick service and great products that we couldn’t find locally nor at the Vet
she thinks they’re yucky!!
I’ll try to hide one in lunchmeat, which she loves! but she still manages to spit them out she refuses to eat them :(