Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, 12.2-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Raised bowl offers maximum comfort for drinking and reduces neck strain.
- Measuring lines allow for easy portion control and to keep track of how much water your cat is drinking.
- A subtle inner lip eliminates spills, which means cleaner floors and less mopping.
- Made from non-absorbent porcelain that is FDA-approved and dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Measures 5.1 x 5.1 x 2.9 inches with a chic and stylish design that complements your décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Sakura, Regular$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Short, 1.0 Cup, 2 count$14.43Chewy Price$17.32List Price
- Frisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Tall, 1.5 Cups, bundle of 2$20.04Chewy Price$21.10List Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Ceramic Elevated Cat Food Bowl, 2-cup$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Food & Water Bowl Set$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Richell Raised Cat Bowl, White, Small$7.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Double-Sided Ceramic Elevated Cat Bowl, 1.25 cups, 2 count$19.70Chewy Price$20.74List Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Raised Cat Food Bowl, Colorful Dots, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Colorful Dots, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, Jellybean Print, 12.2-oz$18.96Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Fuji, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog & Cat Food Bowl, Cupcake, 1-cup$13.90Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
184 Customer Reviews
Perfect For Our Kitties
I purchased this to use as a new water dish for our cats and it works perfectly. Perfect size and height. Skid-proof bottom to discourage those naughty cats that try to constantly push things over. Cute design too.
Doesn’t knock it over!
Problem: Cat likes to “bury” his water the same way the strays might bury their food. Sometimes it’s to irritate us and make us get up to serve him of course. Other times the water in the shiny metal bowl seems to entice him to play. He’s a former stray and super-hunter so any perception of movement sets him off. So yeah, it’s an issue. Solution: This awesome bowl. I was looking for something raised a bit and definitely not shiny metal! This fit the bill. I was worried he’d find this even easier to topple but so far, he hasn’t had the urge and it has been several weeks. I do still have the empty shiny metal bowl out and once in awhile he will drink from his new dish then go to the empty metal one and push it around. So problem solved, carpet is dry and I am thrilled. What I didn’t expect is how much I’d appreciate the mL measurements on the inside of the dish. Kind of cool that I can look at it before and after he drinks to get an idea of how much he drinks in one sitting. About 100mL if anyone is interested. :D One of the best purchases I’ve made for my big baby.
Perfect Water Bowl!
My cat loves this bowl! Looks clean and pretty. Perfect height and I love the measurements inside the bowl.
Cats love to drink from this bowl
Love the way the bowl is made with the lip around inside top. Cats love to drink from it. Would be perfect for one cat. But I have 5, It’s very small I have to fill it 3+ times a day. I also have fountains and other water bowls. It’s obvious this is a favorite! No one has tipped it over, another bonus for the design.
Fig & Plum Approved
It arrived safely and intact, and after having senior cats in the past who had us very worried about hydration, the gauge indicating how much they've had to drink has helped relieve a lot of anxiety. Both kittens seem more inclined to drink from the higher bowl. My only issue has been that the removable no-slip ring was too loose, so we ended up throwing it out rather than fussing with it every day after washing and drying the bowl.
money well spent!
I got this bowl for my 15 year old senior cat who I could tell was struggling to drink from her auto waterer bowl because it was so low to the ground and the reservoir was in her way. She has arthritis and I could tell it was painful for her to squat low for drinking. I put water in this bowl and set it down and she immediately began drinking and drank up half the bowl. She seems to be very happy with it. It’s a nice bowl, has grip on the bottom and an added perk, she doesn’t make a big mess slurping over the edges. This is definitely money well spent. Dont hesitate to buy this bowl! I’m considering ordering another for food!
Great Water Bowl
Great set for my cats. This is my second time buying this one only because my cat got spooked by something and knocked it off the table. They now include a slip guard on the bottom which is nice.
I ordered both water bowl sizes for cats. I belueve these water bowls have made it easier for my geriatric (17 yrs old) furchild to drink his daily water.
Great! My Luna likes this one so much better.
I like that it’s wider than her previous water bowl. And I like the measuring marks. I can keep a running total on how much she drinks in a day. I change her water 5 times a day so I do know she’s drinking the appropriate amount for her age and weight.
Something that works while Kitty wears an E-collar to protect his ear.
My kitty has to wear a medical E-collar for a bit and this Necoichi elevated water bowl and the extra tall version made eating and drinking with the collar on very comfortable for my kitty. His adult size cat E-collar fit easily over the top of the bowl.