Nerf Dog Atomic Flyer Dog Toy, Large
About This Item
- This donut-shaped ring has a curved lip just like a Frisbee so you can get a good grip for throwing.
- The bright color is easy to spot on the ground or wherever it ends up.
- Made of lightweight thermoplastic rubber that allows the flyer to float on water, so it’s a great toy for trips to the beach, lakeside fun or even a pool day.
- Material makes it easy to wipe clean after a full day of slobbery fun.
- You can enjoy quality time outdoors with your pup with this interactive fetch toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$5.65Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.04Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Large, Green$4.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- DealHyper Pet Flippy Flopper Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, 9-in, 2 pack$16.95Chewy Price$21.57List Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Blue$6.90Chewy Price$7.44List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Ball Medley 2 Triple Pack Ball Dog Toy, Medium$15.07Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Monster K9 Dog Toys Indestructible Flying Disc Dog Toy$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Action Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Medium$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Squeaky, Water Toy||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
299 Customer Reviews
We have used these for the last 4 years with our Weimeraner. They throw well and so easy for her to catch mid air or pick up off the ground. She even has learned to stack multiples and carry them. She is a very intense frisbee player. They have held up great for us BUT we only take them out to play frisbee. We never use them as a pull toy or let her chew on them. We still have all of our originals except for a few that were lost in the woods and one that sunk. They do not float. We love them!! They are the favorite for out door play!
Much thinner, have changed
These have changed and are thinner. These were one of the few toys our dog absolutely loved and he's had several that lasted for months and months. That was back when they were much cheaper! This one lasted two days. And, yep, same treatment as before. The old ones would definitely fade, since he leaves them outside; and, that's when we would replace - when they were outside for several months (I'm talking 7-8 months!) and the fading would cause some stiffening/cracking. Two days, these new ones?! I could tell it was not the same as our others when it arrived. Definitely not worth what many work an hour to earn! Won't be buying anymore Nerf products.
Unfortunately these don’t float as advertised. Thought Solly was double ding dong after losing 2 frisbees back to back but eyewitnesses confirmed it wasn’t his fault; the frisbee sank. Sorry Solly, you’re a very good boy and not a ding dong.
Won't buy again
So my dog eats the center out of all his frisbees. So I thought I'll just skip that step and buy the one without a center. But the texture of this frisbee is a cross between like a rubber and a plastic and it is my dog's favorite and all he wants to do is sit there and chew it. He got multiple chunks off within a matter of 30 seconds between when I threw it and grabbed the other frisbee.
Sunk in the lake
This product (Atomic Flyer Dog Toy) does not float; at least the one I got did not. Sunk to the bottom in about 3' of water, so was able to fish it out with a stick. Can't understand why a product is brought to the market with false claims to float. Other than that, it works great, but not for chewing. Love the concept as my dog loves to carry it so he looks through the hole. Wish it floated as advertised.
Very soft plastic
Bought this for my 50lbs border collie mix. While she LOVES this toy and goes crazy when I pull it out at the park, I am disappointed by how easy she destroyed it - and she's not a heavy chewer. I can imagine a dog that really needs to chew a lot would tear through this in a week or less. The upside of the soft material is that if it's caught in the air it won't hurt your dog's face/lips. I wonder if there's a material that is soft and pliable but still resistant to mild to moderate play.
Not for dogs who chew
I've purchased 2 of these because my dog loves chasing, catching, and carrying it around the yard. He chewed up the first one, so I bought another. He had the second one destroyed 10 minutes after it came out of the box. It's just not durable and doesn't withstand any amount of chewing.
Dog loves it and it throws good. She does eventually chew it up. For the money its worth it.
This Nerf Atomic Flyer toy isn't worth wasting money on. It was full of puncture holes the first day.
We love Nerf Dog toys so much!
This is part of a paid sponsorship with NERF, but all opinions are my own. The Nerf Dog Atomic Flyer Dog Toy is similar to a frisbee but it’s made of lightweight thermoplastic rubber that allows the flyer to float on water! Which is perfect for lake and beach outings no more sinking frisbees! I have also found that it is really easy to throw, and I am terrible at throwing a frisbee. It’s really easy to wipe clean after a day of play. So even if it is dragged through the mud, slobbered on, and covered in grass, you can always rinse it off and it looks good as new. I love the bright red color because it’s easy to find. Sometimes Willow decides she doesn’t want to bring the flyer back to me and I’m left to find it myself. But I always know right where it is. We have had so much fun playing with this toy at the park, and if your dog loves fetch or frisbee it will be the perfect stocking stuffer.