Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Softgels Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pure Omega-3 oil supplement, derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines
- Supports healthy skin and coat, joint function, heart function, and the development and maintenance of the brain and eyes
- Distilled for purity and tested by a third-party, so you can feel good knowing you are giving your pet the best
- Great for use on dogs of all ages and sizes
- Easy to use, simply squeeze onto food
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz bottle$20.36Chewy Price$23.95List Price$19.34Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Large & Giant Dogs, 16-oz bottle$35.66Chewy Price$41.95List Price$33.88Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 2 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.50Chewy Price$63.25List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 1 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.00Chewy Price$44.48List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 3 Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$39.75Chewy Price$73.25List Price$37.76Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 84 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Capsules for Medium & Large Dogs, 250 count bottle$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 84 count$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement, 1-lb$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol (a Preservative), Gelatin...||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Fish Oil, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol (Source of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate...||Milled Organic Flaxseed, Organic Algal Oil, Organic Fish Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Heart Care, Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
170 Customer Reviews
My vet recommended these and they truly do work. Coat is shiny and less itching after only 4 days of use. He's 100 pounds so give him 4 to five a day. Highly recommended. I had bought another brand but they couldn't answer how much combined dha and epa is in each chew which is very important info. Called Chewy for a refund and it was done within 24 hours and I had the nordic within 48. Customer service is phenomenal and can't thank Chewy and Kayla enough for their service.
Very hard large capsules
The Nordic naturals capsules are very hard. Neither of my dogs like them. They chew and spit out. My small dog is 18 pounds so one capsule is large. Previously I have given welactin and my large dog took this no problem. It was squishy, smaller and palatable. She spits these out after trying to chew them. They both struggle to get them down. I wish I had bought the liquid or welactin
Our Vet recommended Nordic Naturals for one of our dogs a couple of years ago. We have been giving it to all three of our dogs ever since. They range in age from 4 to 11, and each is happy and healthy. This fish oil is just one part of our daily regimen and we are happy with the quality and performance of this supplement.
My vet recommended for my pups. The gel caps are pretty big, too big for 13 lb terrier mixes. I cut a hole at one end, and squeeze the omega-3 oil into their mouths. They don't like that I do that, but they seem to tolerate the oil. I just need to remember to give them each a gel cap daily.
Omega3 soft shells
No smell and I use a pin to poke a hole in the pill and then squeeze onto dog food and then throw the empty capsule into her food as well.
Manny happily scarfs them down. Vet thinks they are a quality product.
My little tripod loves this stuff. We break the capsule and put the oil in her food, and she loves it. Our vet recommended this for keeping her joints strong and healthy. Baby girl is definitely worth it!
I purchased this based on a recommendation by our vet for our 95 lb Lab/Sheperd mix. He requires 5 daily. I was doubtful when it was stated to put the whole pills in his food. I thought for sure he’d spit them out. Much to my surprise he eats them right with his food. He’s been getting them for about a week and he always eats them with his food. It’s obviously easier dealing with the pills vs the smelly messy liquid fish oil products.
good as it gets
Hi, I think this is working better than the medacam plus it's a natural thing that I can put in her body instead of the other stuff.
My dogs like it!
I was recommended by my vet many years ago to put my dogs on an Omega 3 supplement. I landed on this particular brand and have been very happy with it. I put it in a small meatball and my dogs just gobble it down. I would note that, in the warmer weather, the capsules become slightly soft, so you might want to keep the bottle in a cool place during those warmer months.