NurtureCALM 24/7 Scented Calming Collar for Cats, up to 15-in neck
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works by replicating the pheromones produced by mother cats to calm her kittens.
- Reduces anxiety and stress experienced from visitors, vet trips, loud noises, and traveling. Recommended for problems such as pet/human separation, destructive behavior, inappropriate marking and aggression.
- You should expect to see results after one day of following the product instructions.
- Calming cat collar uses sustained release that works for up to 30 days of use.
- Natural and mobile design fits kittens and cats with up to 15-inch necks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$15.87Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.08Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$57.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Scaredy Cat Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Anxiety Relief Cat Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 2$25.62Chewy Price$31.69List Price$24.34Autoship Price
- dealComfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$58.43Chewy Price$59.99List Price$55.51Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Trout & Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Cats, 30 count$11.45Chewy Price$10.88Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Spray for Cats, 1.62-oz$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pheromones 0.02%, Inert Ingredients 99.98%.||—||—||—||Special Proprietary Blend of Fragrance Extracts (Simulated Feline Pheromones), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (1.8%), Rosemary Oil (0.8%)...|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
231 Customer Reviews
Wish I hadn’t
These collars were suggested by my vet to help curb some behaviours, and perhaps they could be helpful if they stayed on the cats. Unfortunately the collars fell off the kitties and this purchase was a waste of $40.
It actually works!
Vet recommended it to me, I tried it on my cat that had started chewing his fur off in patches. Apparently he was anxious about something, we are still trying to figure out what. We think maybe a new cat roaming around the house or something .
Not a miracle cure, but helpful
We bought this to try on an older cat who has become very aggressive. He's never liked other cats, but recently he's been taking occasional swipes at us, and has actually pulled out a hinge on the door keeping the upstairs and downstairs sections of the house separate, in his efforts to get at the downstairs cat. It has definitely reduced his aggression toward us, and seems to be making him less stressed in general. We'll be buying more to use when this one runs out. We have not seen any of the issues some other reviewers have mentioned with odor, or the collar coming off. But he's 15, and keeping it on might be more of an issue in a younger, more active cat.
Amazing for my kitty!
This calming collar works so well for my cat! We have had her for 10+ years but after moving houses she became more shy, skittish, and anxious. Our entire family has seen such a difference since she started wearing the calming collar! She is spending way more time with all of us, cuddling and being a lap cat again! She doesn't even mind being held for minutes at a time. Love this product! As a heads up, it does have a distinct smell. I didn't mind it and it does fade after a week or so.
I have a kitty that over grooms. I read some reviews and they were pretty good. The collar had no effect on him.
Might help. My cats get off within the hour.
Nature Calm collar does come off easily. My cats got them off within an hour. I found one collar, not the other, for my youngest, most active kitty. I wanted them for my cats when I took them to the veterinarian. It's hard to tell since my younger cat is able to get it off so fast! I've tried to put some tape around the buckle. Still came off. This was my experience with my cats. Might be work for others. I find it hard to predict what will or won't be right as their human. They have their own feline minds!
Strong Scent, Not Effective
I really wanted to like these, but the scent is a massive problem for me and my kitties. They literally ran away from me the first time I opened them and let them smell the collar. I switched from using other calming collars(no scent) at a friend's recommendation, but these are not working. My kitties didn't seem to get the same benefit as from the other calming collars; there is definitely more tension between them. I tried these for 2 months, so I feel that is plenty of time to see if they work. Even if these worked perfectly, the scent would be so hard for me to deal with as I am sensitive to strong-smelling anything!
Really makes a difference!
My cats are so much calmer with these collars. I can really tell it's making a difference, especially in my boy cat who's just n e r v o u s all the time. I've tried other pheromone collars and they worked ok but smelled weird. The smell on this one is much less strong and doesn't bother me like those other brands. Probably better for the cats, too.
The odor was too strong. It was off-putting to the cats and me. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with scent allergies, but I'm sure it is ok for others. I buy from Chewy frequently and love the service and speed with which you receive your order. I will be ordering food again soon..
This Collar is a Winner!
We bought this Collar for our nervous and stressed out Thomas O'Malley. Thomas Is more relaxed now and allows us to touch him more. The scent is pleasant!