Nutri-Vet Cat Eye Rinse, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specifically formulated for sensitive eyes!
- Formulated to relieve eye irritation and discomfort and defend against germ and bacteria build-up.
- Use regularly to help remove tear stains and reduce future formation.
- Contains boric acid, which helps fight off eye infections and irritation caused by foreign particles and air pollution.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On Cat Skin Care Treatment, 4 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Cats, 10-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Beeps Oatmeal Cat Care Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.19Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.73Autoship Price
- Hyponic Hypoallergenic Cat Shampoo, 10.1-oz bottle$23.50Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Cat Space Soothing Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$6.17Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Klean Kitty Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Dander Reducing Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Cat Space Dry Bath Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$9.26Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- CHI Waterless Bath Cat Spray$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- CHI Cleansing Cat Wipes$7.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- CHI 2-In-1 Conditioning Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- CHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$13.29Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.63Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
I got this to use with an antibiotic ointment for flushing my cat's eyes before application. She tolerated it well and used in conjunction with the antibiotic gel already seeing huge improvement. Doesn't seem to sting her. Good deal for the price. I'm satisfied with this rinse. I was hesitant for the price as it's a smaller bottle and I use rinses often, but no complaints with it. Did what I needed it to
Took care of eye infection!!!
I used eye rinse on my cat several times and his eye is all better, no holding closed or goop in the corner !!!
Very good eye wash
I have been using this brand of eye wash for years. I have always had small dogs and my vet years ago suggested that we wash there eyes out occasionally. Why, cause they are so low to the ground that dust gets accidentally kicked into their eyes and of course there is wind. No matter what size pet you have it is a good thing to have handy to care for your your babies eyes.
Not so sure it's painless
Up until now, I've been cleaning the eye boogers out of my Molly's eyes with a warm wet rag. She seems to like it; she will come to me when she sees it. So I tried this. While cleaning, she was cringing and trying to get away. After cleaning her with it, she ran off and hid. Now when she sees it, she will run away. Not sure if that means it hurts, but I went back to the wet rag.
Worked like magic for my cat.
My cat had a squinting, watery eye. After using these drop repeatedly for a few days it started to look better. Chewy offers the best price I’ve seen!
product seemed to act quicker than anything else Ive tried. doesn't heal it emntirely but seems to give relief
Not happy with it
Cat don't seem to like it at all and don't seem to work
This case my little party Yorkies eyes pretty darn clean.
eye wash for infections
worked well with warm compresses and antibiotics use it several times a day
My kitties are not fans
My kittens are not able to tolerate these eye rinses. I regret purchasing 2 of these. Regular saline solution worked better for them.