Nutri-Vet Cat Eye Rinse, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specifically formulated for sensitive eyes!
- Formulated to relieve eye irritation and discomfort and defend against germ and bacteria build-up.
- Use regularly to help remove tear stains and reduce future formation.
- Contains boric acid, which helps fight off eye infections and irritation caused by foreign particles and air pollution.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Shedding Cat Blade$10.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bristle Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Medium, Blue$14.29Chewy Price$18.95List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- DealBurt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$11.15Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Small$8.80Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.33Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Cat & Kitten Tearless Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Hyponic Hypoallergenic Cat Shampoo, 10.1-oz bottle$23.50Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Klean Kitty Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Beeps Oatmeal Cat Care Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Cat eye rinse
Purchased when one of my cats started having a dark discharge from one of her eyes and a symptom that resembled pink eye. The rinse helped the pink eye symptom but the discharge is still occurring. Love Chewy! great customer service.
I got this to use with an antibiotic ointment for flushing my cat's eyes before application. She tolerated it well and used in conjunction with the antibiotic gel already seeing huge improvement. Doesn't seem to sting her. Good deal for the price. I'm satisfied with this rinse. I was hesitant for the price as it's a smaller bottle and I use rinses often, but no complaints with it. Did what I needed it to
Took care of eye infection!!!
I used eye rinse on my cat several times and his eye is all better, no holding closed or goop in the corner !!!
Very good eye wash
I have been using this brand of eye wash for years. I have always had small dogs and my vet years ago suggested that we wash there eyes out occasionally. Why, cause they are so low to the ground that dust gets accidentally kicked into their eyes and of course there is wind. No matter what size pet you have it is a good thing to have handy to care for your your babies eyes.
Not so sure it's painless
Up until now, I've been cleaning the eye boogers out of my Molly's eyes with a warm wet rag. She seems to like it; she will come to me when she sees it. So I tried this. While cleaning, she was cringing and trying to get away. After cleaning her with it, she ran off and hid. Now when she sees it, she will run away. Not sure if that means it hurts, but I went back to the wet rag.
Worked like magic for my cat.
My cat had a squinting, watery eye. After using these drop repeatedly for a few days it started to look better. Chewy offers the best price I’ve seen!
product seemed to act quicker than anything else Ive tried. doesn't heal it emntirely but seems to give relief
Not happy with it
Cat don't seem to like it at all and don't seem to work
This case my little party Yorkies eyes pretty darn clean.
eye wash for infections
worked well with warm compresses and antibiotics use it several times a day