Tomlyn Immune Support Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High levels of L-lysine at 500 mg per scoop
- Helps manage conditions responsive to L-lysine including upper respiratory problems, conjuctivitis, and feline herpes
- Supports normal respiratory health and help maintain normal eye function and health
- Palatable powder makes administering to your cat easy and enjoyable
- Formulated by veterinarians. Just one scoop per day contains the proper dosage for your cat or kitten to stay in peak health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.40Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.88Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics LIFE'S AN ITCH!* Respiratory, Allergy & Skin Support* Cat Supplement, 150 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics COLL AGAIN MAX COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SUPPORT* Hips, Joint, Bone & Cartilage Support* Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Yummy Tummy Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Turkey Flavored Powder Urinary & Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Seafood Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics TISSUE ISSUES* Antioxidant Master Blend Tissue Support* Cat Supplement, 150 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics UTI WARRIOR MAX MEAL TOPPER* Chronic Urinary Tract Infection & Inflammation Support* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Natural Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$8.36Chewy Price$7.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Included Scoop) L-Lysinehydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (Enzymatic)...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast...||Active Ingredient: L-lysine., Inactive Ingredients: Artificial Sweetener, Citric Acid...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root....||Moisture (max) 11.1% L-Lysine 250 mg Ingredients: l-lysine, natural chicken liver flavor, oat flour...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||—||Hickory, Herbs & Spices||Salmon||—||Fruits & Vegetables, Chicken|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
445 Customer Reviews
Sneeze be gone
The little feral Viper did not like the treat form of the immunity booster so the vet suggested a powdered form. It is working as I stir it into her beloved wet food. I give it to both the ferals I have adopted hoping their need to sneeze will soon be gone. Viper usually chooses to sneeze on something I am eating!
We rescued a stray cat and he has FIV. He was always sneezing, running nose, and watery eyes. He has gotten so much better since giving him this daily! Highly recommend!
Works better than expected
Our vet gave us the maple-flavored gel version of this product. I don't know who thinks cats like maple. This powder is chicken and fish flavor, much more palatable. I read about lysine for feline herpes. There seems to be little scientific evidence, but a lot of anecdotal stories. Well, darned if it isn't working! Our cat has much less eye and nose drainage and looks a lot less miserable!
Great for seasonal allergies!
I noticed my cats having allergies coming on when the pollen was high, and realized I wasn’t the only one affected by the pollen in the air. I had nose drops but they kept sneezing. After using this for a week it seemed to really help their allergies. I didn’t notice anymore sneezing m!
Great immune booster!
I recently adopted a cat who was later diagnosed with FIV. I was looking for a good immune booster to help with her weepy eyes and respiratory system. I’ve been giving her 1 scoop in the morning and 1 in the evening in her wet food. She eats it no problem and seems to like it!
Picky cat won't touch it
I have a super picky cat who hates anything fish flavored. I failed to notice that the flavor is chicken AND fish before I bought this. As much as I tried to mask it in her food, she won't touch it. My other cats love it, but they're not the ones who need it. I wish they had more flavor options, like just chicken flavored. Based on the amazing reviews, I was really hoping this could work for her :(
Leia's Herpes Support
My 1 year old cat Leia was rescued at 4 months with herpes or some other STD that gives her a goopy eye, if left untreated. I'm hoping that this supplement will help prevent her symptoms. Stay tuned!
Healthy cat MAGIC!
My cat has had “weepy eyes” since she was a kitten, and nothing the Vet prescribed worked. This simple amino acid DOES work like magic, and she loves it! I use 1/4th of a tiny scoop once a day and her eyes are clear. It’s also kept her healthy and energized. I highly recommend it.
My vet recommended that I use a supplement with l-lysine due to my cats predisposition to respiratory infections. I have tried chews and pastes in the past but my cat would not eat them. This was easy to sprinkle in with her food. She has not seemed to mind the taste which is good. Would recommend.
Immune system review
They love it, makes them energetic and keeps their immune system strong.